“Great place to grab a quick meal.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Columbia Harbour House

Columbia Harbour House
Magic Kingdom, Liberty Square, Orlando, FL 32830 (Central Business District)
407 939 3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #217 of 3,095 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great place to grab a quick meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had read several good reviews of Columbia Harbour house, which led us to try the restaurant for the first time. The old New England maritime theme is well executed and the layout is rather more peaceful than many of the Magic Kingdom counter service eateries.

Both my husband and I chose the fried shrimp for mains. The service was very efficent and friendly. We were presented with a generous portion of plump, crisply fried shrimp and golden french fries, served with a light coleslaw, (which was quite heavy on the white caggage), and a tangy relish on the side. I finished the meal with an apple crisp, which was sweet and lightly spiced with cinnamon, but had a softer texture than expected from the pastry. It was still delicious, and we would certainly go back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Naperville, Illinois
“Always hits the spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Our family - party of 6 - always enjoys this quick service restaurant while in the Magic Kingdom. What do we like?
--Varied menu for everyone's tastes
Sandwiches and chips
Fish and fries
Fruits and veggies!

--Well-themed restaurant that doesn't feel like a giant cafeteria
seating areas in smaller alcoves
two story seating area
dine over the walkway between Fantasyland and Liberty Square

This restaurant is always on our list when visiting the Magic Kingdom!

Visited November 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Finally! A place that doesn't sell burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I found this place with my parents back in 2007 on Thanksgiving Day to our surprise right across from the Haunted Mansion! Finally! A place that doesn't sell burgers! Every time we go on vacations, like here to Walt Disney World, I have so many burgers that they come out my nose!Nice visual, I know. Haha! I had the chicken strips, like I always have when I go there. I always go for the upstairs dining area, in the area that splits Liberty Square and FantasyLand. Almost no one is there! Makes it a quiet area and don't have to worry about screaming babies in strollers. The price isn't bad, pretty decent in my mind!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Destin, Florida
“Great value for Quick Dining in MK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise for our family, probably the best quick dining value in the Magic Kingdom. I had the fried shrimp plate and my wife had the lobster roll. Our niece had some chicken bites and fries. The food isn't 5 star or anything, but it was all pretty good. Definitely one of the better quick dining values at WDW.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Columbia, South Carolina
“An excellent break from fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Don't miss this little gem if you need a break from the usual fast food at Disney World. We had the lobster roll and fish and chips and they were both very good. I took away a star for lack of a decent kids menu. A kids fish and chips or shrimp plate would be a nice addition, as not all kids live off of pre-made PB&J or box mac and cheese.

• Visited February 2013