“World Cup and Happy Hour pair well at Zeta” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #505 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi
Bath
“World Cup and Happy Hour pair well at Zeta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

After a night of drinking far too many beers during a recent business meeting, I settled in at Zeta during Happy hour for a quick dinner before migrating back to my room for a 12 hour nap.
World Cup - love it or hate it, Zeta had plenty of televisions for my expired pea brain to focus on while gulping down multiple glasses of water and iced tea in a poor attempt to rehydrate by overweight yet parched body. The server was very attentive yet somewhat amazed I was consuming so many non-alcoholic beverages in such a short time.
The restaurant offers some nice happy hour drinks which I'd love to tell you about, but, well, did I mention the iced tea was good?
They also offer happy hour sushi rolls and other discounted food items as well as their standard dinner menu. I had the green curry chicken dinner. It was good, although it could have been seasoned a bit more. Or maybe my taste buds were shot. The dumplings were really good, despite the fact I probably could have easily eaten 8 orders of them. Yes, I did mention I am overweight.
A friend had some sushi and it looked great and he said it was great, but the SOB didn't let me try it. He said he's concerned about my weight.
So overall the food and service was really good. Atmosphere really nice but not pretentious. That's all I've got.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlantic Beach
“Watch out for poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

When asked if they could grill a piece of salmon for our 14 month old, we were told no by the chef. Not expectable for restaurant of this caliber on high end Hilton property. We were leaving restaurant and mgr heard from us. She was sympathetic and offered a free drink and to comp our take out dinner. We ate in the bar lobby instead. The food wasn't comp'd as it showed on our bill upon checkout. The hotel sent us a cheese plate as an apology as well. All fine but we don't eat cheese. I will say they tried after our complaint but wasn't effective. One highlight, the food, sushi rolls, were outstanding but hard to enjoy after ordeal. If you're used to high end marriott or ritz restaurant level of service, it doesn't compare. The rest of our stay was great. We travel 10-12 times year and have past restaurant experience. We are staying at Waldorf Orlando (sister hotel next to the Hilton) 6/11-6/15 for business/pleasure trip and will be traveling to Amura 20 mins away for sushi!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Amazing food staff was awesome.
Special thanks to Nadil and Jessica you guys were amazing !!
Top notch Sushi and lounge.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Munich, Germany
“Outstanding Sushi Bar in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Zeta is located in the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel. It is both, a bar and a Japanese restaurant focusing on sushi but serving also other typical Japanese dishes like Wakami, Edamame or Gyoza (Dumplings).

Food is of excellent quality and quite authentic (not guaranteed in the US). Value for money is outstanding! Congratulations!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Sushi...Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was some of the best sushi that we had. The restaurant is in the Orlando Hilton Hotel, Bonnet Creek. The fish was very fresh, high quality and the preparation and presentation was superb. Our server Kelly C. was enthusiastic about the food, her love of sushi and excitement made out experience there wonderful. She took her time to explain the intricate details of how the dishes were prepared and the quality of the ingredients. The manager said that all of the servers love to eat there. Now one thing I know is that if the people eat the food where they work and love it that says something about the food. Highly recommend this place. Ask for Kelly C. Looking forward to going back!