“Great food and service for your buck!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,136 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wild West themed family restaurant, specializing in Steaks & Ribs but also having a variety of meal options.
“Great food and service for your buck!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

The food and service was great but would like to see the restaurant updated a little. We had steak, hamburger, soup and salad at our table and all enjoyed it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Worst than fast food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We got there at 930pm, there were a handful of people dining. I ordered the rib platter that boasted of ribs done 3 ways, turns out it was one steamed rack with 3 different sauces thrown on it. YUCK, the meat was tasteless and the potatoes were cold. Ordered a $12 plate of mac and cheese and it wasnt even as good as a box of kraft. My guest had the half bbq chicken that looked like it was sitting in the sun for a week. Dry, tasteless and horrible looking. Stick to O'Charleys or consider fast food if this is your only option

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“1 or 2 bites”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Right were do I start. It all started with the drinks order when the waiter said ill be back in a few minutes. .. 20 mins later he returned and took our drinks order.. we then placed our food order after 30 mins and he went and then came back and said ohh we have sold out of the chicken.. 20 mins later the food arived and what a delight it was... NOT. the ribs are described in menu as the must taste on international drive. Haaa haaaa must have been a typing error... they were fatty dry grilled ribs slaped on a plate and squerted with bbq sauce out of a squeezy bottle.. they were abismal.. right the finest fillet steak that was ordered.. I needed a new leather wallet so if I hade needle and cotton then I could have made a lovely money holder it was that Rubery yuckavee.. the smothered chicken I say smothered. Well this must have been a printing error cose if I sneezed on the chicken it would have had more of a coating on it.. ohh it gets worse the THICK chocolate milkshake was wateres down melted ice cream. Toilets well I think there was a decomposing corps hidden in the tilles. We askes for the bill and it came and had an 18% swrvice charge added to it. Ha ha . Dont think so after our experience so I called waiter over and he said ill get the manager . So we spoke to hime and he fed us a load of sypathy nonsence about ohh the waiters are not paid much ect. And took the service charg of. He also said that if your not happy aftee 1 or 2 bited they replace or refund the meal. So remember 2 bites ir more and you have to feel the sting of wild jacks..

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Croydon, England, United Kingdom
“Fine fare?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

slightly disappointed more expensive than I thought, the quality of the interior was good, but my steak was a little fatty. I have eaten better and paid less.

Visited August 2013
Bruce, Mississippi
“Don't ever eat here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I tried this place on our first night in Orlando and it was absolutely terrible!! The food took forever to get to us. It was a Friday night and the waitress said there was only one cook. When the food finally got to us it was way too over cooked. We took two bites and shoved our plates away. The waitress didn't even care that we didn't eat our food or ask us what was wrong. The only good thing I can say for this place is that the mixed drinks were very good but its hard to mess those up right? Anyway, if I could give this restaurant a lower score I would.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere