“Good Food, Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 3,095 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Vegetarian, Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito’s is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed Aged Steaks & Chops, Fresh Seafood, and Italian Specialties. Vitos’s has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition Vito’s lounge offers an extensive selection of Fine Wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito’s is the right choice for any occasion.
Dix Hills
“Good Food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Had a client dinner at Vito's last evening. Carpaccio was amazing, most of us had the bone in ribeye, which was very good. Service was excellent despite a backed up kitchen. I'd recommend this restaurant and will probably visit again..

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Orlando, Florida
“Evening meal - excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Steaks and wine were truly top notch. Mrs J is a restauranteur and was very impressed (on my side this always makes for a happy evening!). Not a critisism really: there was not enough time to fully appreciate the wide range covered in the wine list, there seemed to be something for most budgets.
Suggest you book, we were just the two of us but even so we were probably lucky on the day

Visited October 2012
Federal Way, Washington
“Wow! What a steak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am in my 40s and for the last 20 years have worked in a profession where I entertain at formal restaurants. Yet I must share on a recent company meeting in Orlando we went to Vito's... and Wow! What a steak.
Of all the steaks I've eaten over the years, this was one of the BEST! (I also have found that I can always count on Ruth's Chris; but if like me, Vito's will compete for flavor and volume.) The aging and 'rub' flavor is coming back to me even now as I write this... I can't think of another steak that has done that for me.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scotland
“Dress up and make a night of it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very up market, but well worth the experince, Monster starters(take 1 and share)huge salads(free) and a choice of meat to make you cry.The 20oz rib-eye is mmmmmm.

Visited September 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best restraunt on I Drive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Vitos is very welcoming, warm restraunt. Our waitress was amazing!!! Vitos was the best restraunt I have spent my birthday at. The carrot cake was exceptional!!!! The food was great!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere