“One of my Favorites” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
“One of my Favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love Asian Food, especially Thai, and Thai House is quite possibly my favorite in Orlando. Very consistent, always fresh and delicious served by some of the friendliest servers in town. Whenever I want an excellent meal I head to Thai House and am never disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Destin, Florida
“Friday lunch spot for great Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We loved the food (my 2nd trip; my DH's 1st) & also the service and atmosphere.
Most of all: they let us sit, unmolested, & talk & catch up with an old friend we hadn't seen in 10 years. The wait staff did not keep coming up to us to ask if we wanted something more (hinting that we should leave) They seemed perfectly happy to leave us be so we sat for an hour chatting happily after we finished our meal. In my book, that ranks highly.

Only downer: I ordered the Masaman Curry (again) & forgot that it has woefully few veggies. Loved the brown rice that came with it & the flavors. Both other diners loved their entrees.

Oh, and we took home Mango sticky rice dessert to indulge in later. Yum.

I'll be back...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have been her 12 times I the past year. I just went again tow days ago. The food is outstanding. There is attentive service. The atmosphere is authentic. Tiny actually feel that you are not taken advantage of foe the food prices. This place is a gem

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“One of my 2 favorite Thai restaurants in Orlando!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

If we are to measure restaurants by their standards ... QSC (Quality, Service, Cleanliness) ... thai House would measure as follows:

Quality: Always top notch, flavorful, attractively presented, perfect temperature and as spicy as you ask. I have taken guests who have gone from MILD to THAI HOT and they just seem to always get it right.

One dish I highly recommend while you wait is an appetizer called "Golden Shrimp" that goes for $7.00. Sweet, tangy (but not HOT) and pretty enough you'll want to take a picture.

Service: I have never felt so welcome at any place as we do here! Staff works well together and al go above and beyond to make sure you have what you need. Not overbearing, just right!

Cleanliness: I am very concerned about this with places I visit anymore. Again, with the front of the house as clean as this one, and with bathroom facilities to match, I can only assume the back of the house is the same. I pray it is!

Located on the north side of Colonial Drive, just a short distance west of Bumby and located on the corner. You are going to be happy with your experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winter Park, Florida
“Don't judge a book........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was out third visit to Thai House, and each time we have been very happy. The choices are excellent The staff will help you choose your meal according to your tastes. The food is very good, well prepared and the presentation is lovely. Medium spicy is not too hot. I was not a big fan of Thai food until we visited Thai House. We do intend to return again and again.

• Visited May 2014