“Steak lovers, don't miss this!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 3,176 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Echt, Limburg, Netherlands
“Steak lovers, don't miss this!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Over in Florida for a business trip, Shula's was recommended to me for fine dining by a NY colleague.
Although I had dinner on my own, I never felt lost.
The service was outstanding and very personal and the food excellent.
Also the total atmosphere of the restaurant and the decoration was very classy.
And not to forget a very extensive and well sorted wine list with a good choice of wines per glass.
I was glad I started with a 'simple' but perfect Ceasar salad, because the steaks where fantastic, perfectly aged and cooked. Also the side dishes were very good.
Three days later I went back with my colleague and had the 4 pound Maine lobster.
Lobster? you wonder ...
Yes, also the seafood at Shula's is perfect. To be honest, one of the best lobsters I have ever had.
No side dishes, no sauces, just enjoy the delicious taste.
Next time in Florida I will certainly visit Shula's again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Jose, California
“Great Cow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My daughter picked Shula's for a special family celebration. Her brother is a big fan of COW so she knew this was the place we had to go. The evening will forever be a favorite family memory. The food was unbelievable. We had all the courses from soup to nuts. Each course was more impressive than the last. The service was also most impressive. Our servers were attentive, as if we were guests in their homes. They went out of their way to make the evening memorable for us. From Chef to server to bus persons to management and everyone in between, Bravo!

• Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“My Fav steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Coming to Shula's for years - not much has changed.. and it's exactly how it should be. The beef is top-notch, the service is exemplary, and the overall dining experience is always amazing. If you want flavor, go for the Cowboy (bone-in ribeye), if you want tender, go for the 12oz fillet. Whatever you do, go to Shula's.. Yes it's a bit pricey, but it's truly a great steakhouse and you get to admire Miami Dolphins everywhere!!

• Visited July 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Not Friendly to the Solo Diner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Finding Shula's convienant as I was staying at the Dolphin Resort I arrived and advised dining alone. Assurred all fine I witnessed a scurry and commotion over where to "put" me . I added I could come back later but was told with a half smile "no problem". My waiter Thomas added to my torment as I explained I would like the Scallops and not steak ( I do not eat meat on Friday) I also requested the unflavored ice tea which also brought a look of distain . Thomas basically ignored me as he passed very often to attend others and chat with other waitstaff. Infact the other waitstaff gave me more attention actually bringing my tea and my Scallops. I was not asked by Thomas how things were . Actually 2 of my Scallops were undercooked . When another person asked I said all fine and asked for a to go cup for the delicious tea . I just wanted out of there! This was September 7th about 5:30 pm table 821

Visited September 2012
White Springs, Florida
“Most Tender Steak & Way More Than It Seems”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

12 oz filet mignon is very small by comparison to other steaks offered but serves 2 people. If ordered for two, filet is split and prepared as two, to perfection Combined with the most delicious bread--crustry on the outside and so soft on the inside it seems to melt in one's mouth, one or two veggies (suggest creamed spinach), the 12 oz is ample and so tender that the sheer weight of the knife is nearly enough force to cut the meat. I highly recommend Shula's for an upscale experience while dressed casually and easy to find, plus conveniently located for Disney transportation (inside Dolphin hotel). Shorts are permitted on him & her, multiple smaller dining rooms add to the intimacy, and lots of Miami Dolphins memorabilia on display. Chocolate lava cake is an excellent dessert and enough for two, requires 30 minutes to prepare so order early, the finest chocolate cake texture and hot chocolate syrup inside. Bon Appetit!

• Visited September 2012