“Good steak” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have always passed by this restaurant as we rarely eat steak, but we decided to try it out with a certificate from Restaurant.com. The restaurant is an elegant place, the service was good, the steak was good, We had enough to eat. The manager comped us a desert because our steak was undercooked the first time. We did not complain, but just sent it back to cook a little more. It was a pleasant meal.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Arlington, Texas
“I'll return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a chain, but not a large one and not one that I have in my area so I was okay with trying it. It was also convenient to my office and hotel as I was in Maitland for work. The hotel gave us a 10% discount card, which was nice. I liked the place so much that I ate there 2 nights in a row. Prices were reasonable, food quality was great and service was excellent both times with different servers. The first night I had the Pork Chop, Mashed Potatoes and Saute'd Kale along with a glass of Pinot Noir. ALL of it tasted wonderful. We shared Key Lime Pie, which was made inhouse and tasted it. The next night I had the Scallops in a Thai sauce and Capellini. Really good! We shared the Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream. Yum! I would certainly return when I'm in that area and highly recommend.

Visited February 2014
Orlando
“Food Great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Loved the food choices, loved the Corvo Muscat wine, but it was quite busy and very noisy. The service was amazingly good for as many people that were in the restaurant. Good place to meet friends and hangout. By the RDV center not far from I-4. Doesn't matter if you are a golfer or not, you are bound to enjoy this restaurant. A little on the pricey side.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Apopka, Florida
“Very Nice. Modest price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Haven't been here for several years. Wanted to renew our impressions from first visit. Meal was oustanding at about half the price of Ruth's where we celebrated Christmas. Our server (Jared), while new to the job, was outstanding. We'll be back soon.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
United States
“Capital One retrun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Sam Sneads is a great restaurant for friends and family. Good food great service and good menu.
enjoyed the 1st visit and returned 2 years to the date on New Years Eve.

• Visited December 2013