“The food was good, but I...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
1506 E Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)
(407) 827-7827
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #571 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
south bend, in
“The food was good, but I...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2007

The food was good, but I had a headache, and it was SO loud in there that I couldn't enjoy it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2007

It was great!

Mass
“Planet Hollywood Orlando”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2007

Visited Planet Hollywood in down town Disney Oct 18, 2007.

We were a party of 6 adults, arrived around 8 pm, seated 8:20 pm, departed 10:30 pm. we waited ove 30 minutes for our drinks, another 30 minutes for our food ( 2 burgers and 4 appetizers) also waited another 30 minutes to get our meals tab.

My husbands burger was sent back, undercooked, almost raw. When the tab was placed on the table, we noticed it was not right...we had given the waitress 3 $15.00 coupons, and they were not applied. we waited for the waitress to return for over 10 mins., then my husband went to find the manager. He explained to her about the meal being returned and coupons not applied, she 'Rudely, big time attitude' changed the bill, which still contained the 18% gratuity, NO Apologies....

The lady's bathroom was the worst we saw in Orlando. obviously had not been cleaned for hours and lots of maintenance is required.

Matlock, United Kingdom
“Awful experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2007

We were really excited to be going to Planet Hollywood as none of us had been before. We arrived in plenty of time for our booking but still waited ages and walk-ins were seated before us. There was 5 girls on the door with 3 more wandering about, I still do not know what they were doing other than gossiping and brushing their hair. The menu seemed good with a wide choice but my chicken was definately undercooked so I left most of it as soon as I realised. The waitresses were obviously inexperienced and there were 2 accidents with dropped trays while we were there and many near misses. We had the misfortune of visiting the toilets which were the worst we saw in Orlando. They obviously had not been cleaned for hours and lots of maintenance was required - my husband went to the gents toilet and his opinion is unprintable!! Our waitress was friendly but not very good at remembering drinks orders and slow with refils. Would never go again.

Stafford, United Kingdom
“Yum Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2007

Really impressed ! We arrived and had our photo taken outside on the steps, which you can then purchase while you eat - great idea as most people dont take out a camera when you eat...
The wait wasnt too bad during the evening for your food as it can get really busy, but we also visited during lunch time which was like waiting for Xmas. We waited 30 mins to find that they had lost our order and then we waited another 30 mins for our drinks then a further 30 mins for our food. Although the food is great I would recommend visiting on the evening as you seem to get served quicker. The menus are fantastic, great variety and the smoothies are delicous. Would recommend the lasagne it fills you up a treat.