“Great quick service option” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pecos Bill Cafe

Pecos Bill Cafe
1180 Seven Seas, Frontier Land, Magic Kingdom, Disney World, Orlando, FL 32801 (Lake Buena Vista)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #930 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: Rustle up some grub - like cheeseburgers, wrapped sandwiches and salads.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great quick service option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We love pecos bills and eat here every trip. Sometimes twice. The portions are huge and the wait is usually minimal between ordering and pick up. It's always busy, so go for early lunch or in the late afternoon. Never go during a Halloween or Christmas party! It's mass chaos. For theme park burgers and taco salads, you can't beat pecos bills!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Madison, Mississippi
“Chaos!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I know some people really love Pecos Bill but for us it was just ok. The food was fine--the hamburgers were not great but they were not bad either--and we lucked out on a great table. But the place is total chaos. We saw some people FIGHTING over tables. And the line to order was ridiculous. I think I read where they are installing touch screens to help with the lines and I sure hope so. I would take Cosmic Rays any day over Pecos Bill.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent for a quick service restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I am very impressed with the staff, especially for this being a quick service location and it being extremely busy. When we got to a cast member to order I informed him I had a gluten allergy and started to ask him if his fryers were cross contaminated with flour based items. Before I could finish asking he had buzzed in the kitchen and a very knowledgable gentleman came to assist me. He showed me all the ingredient of the items they carry, and even had two kinds of gluten free buns for me. After seeing everyone eating hamburgers all day, knowing I could safely enjoy one with fries made the day even better, as if that was possible. He also informed me they carry gluten free brownies for my dessert choice. The entire meal was wonderful, and the wait for everything to be specially prepared was not long at all. We will be returning here next time we are at Disney. Just Delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Popular lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We ate here twice during our week @ Disney. It is crazy busy, and crowded but seemed to be one of the biggest eateries for a quick service lunch (Disney Dining Plan) Lots of seating and a good assortment of food options beyond burger and fries.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bluemont, VA
“Excellent Counter Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We ALWAYS eat at Pecos Bill at least once on a visit to WDW. Yes, it can be chaotic, but that's part of its charm. We especially like the fixin's bar.

Visited February 2013