“Now called "Chewy Boba Tea Company"” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #969 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Now called "Chewy Boba Tea Company"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

A short and sweet review from me to you. If you are in Orlando, and you like Bubble Tea, check this place out. There aren't too many of these tea shops in Florida, and I just happened to be in the mood and was surprised that I found one. The girl behind the counter could of been a little bit more friendly. I have been drinking Bubble/Boba Tea for years so I knew exactly what I wanted without question, but if you've never had it, picking a taste out could be overwhelming, and without someone to explain your options, it could feel awkward.

The inside is lovely though, and hip. Post it notes line the walls with customer art-work. I just hope this place lasts.

My Thai Tea was amazing and around 4$ for a large is about industry standard. I will certainly be making this one of my frequent stops when I am in Orlando.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“This place is spotless. So clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I dont drink smoothies, teas, etc but my daughter does and she makes me take her here quite often. This place is super clean. I am always amazed at how clean it is. My daughter has had quite a few of the cold drinks and she always gets the boba (sp?) balls in the bottom of her drink and they give a wide straw to suck them up. They also have the frequent visitor card you can get and have them stamp for a free drink. Of course every singe time time we go my daughter never remembers to bring her card.

Visited January 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Few good options but gets old”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

The tarocado was my favorite

Visited November 2011
Orlando
“Boba or Bubble, luv it all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

Fear not the milky bobas my friend.
Being a boba tea lover I decided to finally give Lollicup a try one day before going to the gym. What really impressed me about this place was that they actually offered to customize my drink with healthier alternatives after seeing my companions and I were clearly dressed to work out. I had no idea this was even possible and had been limiting myself to only occasional indulgences of my favorite beverage (simply to avoid the copious amounts of sugar that must surely be present in such a wonderful concoction).

But the guy at the counter offered several suggestions to make it a little less sinful and it was still just as delicious! So long Bikkuri, Bento, and Natura, I'm converting to Lollicup for my Boba fix.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere