“more than what's on the menu” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Primo

Primo
4040 Central Florida Parkway, JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes, Orlando, FL 32837
407-393-4444
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Primo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #356 of 3,101 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Description: Primo specializes in Italian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh ingredients, an outstanding wine list and exceptional service. The restaurant features on-site organic gardens. Located at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes with a captivating view of a tropical paradise and Greg Norman designed golf course, you will enjoy the Primo experience.
Jacksonville, Florida
“more than what's on the menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's a small menu and not very appealing for anyone with a small pallet but they are willing to make substitutions and have some sauces that are not on the menu. My husband had the pork Saltimbocca which he loved and I had an alfredo that was amazing.

Visited July 2013

78% Recommend
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Duck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We recently took the whole family to Primo. I have to say this was an excellent and memorable meal. I had the duck. It was the best duck I've ever had. The taste was amazing. The perfectly crisped skin (which I don't normally like on dick), really added to the flavor. We also had a half portion of a pasta dish for starters. Once again the mix if flavors made for a truly unique dish. I also liked the draught brown ale from Tampa. I highly recommend Primo and will certainly be back!

Visited July 2013
Portland, Maine
“First rate organic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Everything everyone had was excellent. The food is expensive, but superb. Many things are grown on site and the others are sourced locally as much as possible. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Hainesport, NJ
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

After reading the reviews we choose Primo for dinner while staying at the JW Marriott for 5 days. We were seated in a side room/area so we felt the ambience was not the same feeling as if we sat in the main restaurant. We have a pizza for an appetizer and it was very good - should have stopped there. I had the pork and my husband had a pasta entree. Both were served cold/luke warm. We told the server since he asked and he would have taken it back but it was late and we were both tired and wanted to leave. He did bring us complimentary dessert. The service was great but for what we spent we left disappointed. Nice wine list but most bottles are priced very high.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Pretentious”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The wait staff had the attitude and presented the food as if they were doing me a favor. I got the impression it was my great fortune to be sitting in their restaurant. I find this pretentious and off putting.

The amuse-bouche had flavourless buffala mozzarella. The salad was inundated with ground pepper due to the waitress-bot not paying attention to what she was doing. After a couple of bites of the salad and realizing the problem I lost my appetite.

I asked for my check and left and will not return.

This restaurant was a disappointment to me.

Visited May 2013