“Great Healthy Buffet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
12561 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836 (Lake Buena Vista)
407-363-1616
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Orlando, Florida
“Great Healthy Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is a great healthy buffet option.
Fantastic salad bar!
Freshly baked breads and muffins, home made soups, and a soft serve ice cream bar.
It's nice to go to a restaurant that serves quality ingredients, there's no doubt that the food served here is fresh and well prepared!
I highly recommend this buffet if you like tasty healthy options. (no steak, or ribs here)

(My parents loved the Senior special $6.99 Mon- Thurs before 5pm)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

northern ireland
“Good prices - food ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went here on a Monday night and discovered kids ate free on Mondays in July. A nice surprise, but given the limited selection of food my son ended up eating was glad it was free. Mainly salads which most of us enjoyed but found the pasta selection disappointing. Dessert choice pretty poor too. Yes it was cheap, but would I go back - think not.

edinburgh
“Always a favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

It never ceases to amaze me how right this place gets it!

Brilliant, fresh salads and more soups than you can shake a stick at! Love the chili soup, different types of breads and the orange and bran muffins are tremendous.

Would recommend anyone to give this place a try. Very cheap and very good.

edinstu.

East Sussex UK
“Fresh and healthy..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had read the reviews re sweet tomato prior to arriving in Orlando as I was searching for restaurants which would cater for a vegetarian within our group. We visited sweet tomato during our holiday and would happily recommend it to others. The cost for dinner is approx $12 excl drinks. You start by selecting the salad options and there is a large well stocked selection of salads incl pastas and potato salads. In addition, there are hot jacket potatoes and sweet potatoes plus a few pizza and bread options. There are soup choices and a few desert options. Whilst we enjoyed the variety of food available, some "meat eaters" within the group felt a little less satisfied having been used to hearty meat options in other restaurants we had visited ! Nevertheless, sweet tomato was a favourite for most of us and we would definitely visit again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
“A little something of everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went to this restaurant many years ago and when I came back this year it hasn't changed a bit! Since the place is always busy, everything is really fresh. I love the soups and there's an whole wheat bread that must be the best one I had in my life! Go hungry and enjoy the amazing buffet!