“Went twice this trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #233 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Went twice this trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We went out for a casual dinner our first night in town. We found TOOJAYS by reading the good reviews here on Trip Advisor. An incredible Reubin Sandwich brought us back for breakfast Saturday morning. Lox and bagels, Nova scrambled eggs, Blintzes, ...the food was fantastic and fairly priced. It was so good we ordered take out for the plane ride home. Service on first trip was great, our water was fun, fast and professional. Saturday morning, our only disappointment was our waitress. Even w that, TOOJAS rates five stars in my book.

Albany, New York
“yummy kosher style deli food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The potato pancakes, matzo ball soup, corned beef on rye, and cole slaw were all delicious. The quality of the food seems to be on par with reputable NYC delis and for a fraction of the price! Will definitely return when in the Orlando area again.

Visited March 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Amazing food that will leave you breathless!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was a little skeptical of eating at this restaurant at first. That immediatly changed once I walked in. I instantlly felt at home there, due to the atmosphere.The hostess was so polite and quick to find us a table. Even when we wanted to change seats, she seemed more than happy to do it. When we recieved the menus, there were so many choices, from latkes(potato panckes) to deli sandwiches, to even wings. I ordered the chili, and later had the potato skins. The food was FANTASTIC, and I did everything short of licking the plates clean. Then came the desert. I ordered the Killer Cake, and I'm certain that was the best desert I've ever eaten. For the first time in my life, I wanted to eat in a restaurant twice in one day! My waiter was polite, and very friendly, which also made this visit enjoyable. Beware: you will be full if you choose to eat here. Overall, I give this restaurant two thumbs up!

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I researched restaurants in Orlando in advance of our trip and chose Toojay's as a restaurant to visit. I had high expectations and this restaurant exceeded them.

There was about a 15 minute wait for a table and the host was friendly and apologetic. The food was high quality and delicious. They offered a lot of traditional sandwiches and also some unique combinations. I started with the pea soup which was delicious. I had the turkey BLT and my husband had a Mediterranean sandwich with tabbouleh, hummus and turkey. The turkey was fresh carved turkey breast and the portions were very generous. Our server was great. Overall this meal was one of the best we had in Florida and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wahpeton, North Dakota
“Very good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This restaurant is a little difficult to find as it's in a strip mall at one end. My GPS had me turning around in the main road. We did find it and were glad we did. The value point on this one is high! Most places I don't leave full, but this one we did. The breakfast menu was diverse and tough to decide which item. We went off to the parks and didn't need to eat until late in the day. My only regret was not being able to grab some of those desserts they had displayed.

• Visited March 2013