“Nice Cheesecake but just another restaurant” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839 (Millenia)
407-226-0333
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 2,999 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Dessert
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Millenia
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Nice Cheesecake but just another restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you are wanting to eat at the Mall then is this a good a place as any? in my opinion no.
Be prepared to wait for a table, be prepared for to wait for service, the food is nice but not great and to be honest the place itself well the restrooms are dirty, the floor greasy and the place is always over crowded.

However the reason to visit is the cheesecake and to be honest it is fantastic albeit pricey at $5 a slab. The oreo chocolate cake one is yummy. My advice would be to get cheesecake and eat it on a bench in the sunshine.

Disappointed and won't go back to eat there.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Bath, United Kingdom
“Frozen Cheesecake! Not upto Cheesecake Factory's usual standards.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I love the Cheesecake factory and we always visit during our vacations in the US. We were pleasantly surprised on previous visits by how good the main menu and service is as well as the awesome cheesecakes! Having been to lots of Cheesecake Factory restaurants (in San Fran, Vegas, Hawaii and Miami) I can safely say that this was the least inspiring in terms of service. Our server was polite enough but looked tired and slightly grumpy (like most of the service workers in Florida outside Disney!) My husband tried a pizza and I had the skinnilicious Ragu, these were both ok but not as delicious as other dishes we've had in the past and I had to add lots of salt to my ragu. I was very excited about trying the Pumpkin cheesecake but it was just a little bit too spicy and sweet for even me ( I rarely get defeated by sickly desserts, they're my speciality!). I couldn't eat the middle bit as it was still frozen but couldn't be bothered to complain as the server didn't look like she'd be particularly sympathetic and I just wanted to go shopping! My husband had the Godiva cheesecake which he said was very good. Again not the best representation of The Cheesecake Factory but we visited the one in Aventura Mall in Miami a week later was much better.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Hyde Park, New York
“Can never go wrong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

being a frequent visitor to Orlando, the one thing we can trust is a good meal and friendly service at the Cheesecake Factory.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great quality and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We made several visits to the Cheesecake Factory in Florida and each was great. This is high quality, great service and incredible value. The menu choice is huge, and that's not including the cheesecake menu! A great choice for families at any point of the day. The portions are generous so choose wisely and pace yourself.
The oreo milkshake and the bread are also great

Visited October 2013
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Great food and Cheesecakes to die for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great meal after a hard days shopping at the Millennia Mall. Can't beat the Cajun Jambalaya!!!

Went with key 6 year old daughter, 14 year old son, wife and parents and had a great night.
No reservation needed, had a drink at the bar whilst we waited to be seated, waited no more than 20 mins.

This was our second visit and I have enjoyed both visits, And as a side note...the bread was amazing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere