“Even better than cheesecake...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32839 (Millenia)
407-226-0333
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 3,238 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Dessert
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Millenia
Jessheim
“Even better than cheesecake...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

are the main courses at Cheesecake factory... We all enjoyed Our Choices of chicken madeira, steak Diane, enchilada, chicken Orange and blackened shrimps... The lemon and raspberry cheesecake that we brought to go was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Bramham, England, United Kingdom
“Fab Fab Fab!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We are from the UK and our annual holiday is usually in Florida. We love the Cheesecake Factory. Eaten at Orlando and Tampa. We returned from our holiday last week and had eaten here three times! Hubby loves the Buffalo Blasts, I love Pasta Da Vinci but we also tried different stuff too. The chicken coated in Pretzels was amazing.

The service was great, as always, and our kids love it too.

So many cheesecakes to choose from for desert but boy they are yummy.

Highly recommend you pay a visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“So much cheesecake!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We didn't eat any food here so this review is just for the cheesecake side of things, of which we ate loads! I had read about this place on many different review sites and knew that while in Orlando I had to try their cheesecakes. We visited here twice and had red velvet, a coconut chocolate one, a coconut and pineapple one and a rich chocolate one. They all came with cream and were packed really well to take back to our hotel. Although the slices didn't look that huge to me, I discovered that they could feed two people no problem (which meant I got to save half of mine for the next day!). And they tasted amazing - with red velvet being my favourite. Only wish there was one in London.

Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
“Cheesecake lived up to the hype”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Had the original burger and salad. The burger was find but the salad was excellent. Glad I opted for that instead of fries.
My mrs had the shrimp which was good.
The cheesecake was massive and we were glad as shared it. Couldn't finish it all. We had the Oreo cookie cheesecake which was very tasty. It was very nicely presented too. Worth a visit

Wales
“Seriously good food great atmosphere and awesome Cheesecake!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

What can I say - the food in Orlando is generally fantastic but The Cheesecake Factory at the Mall at Millennia really is something else. It has a great atmosphere, is a very attractive looking restaurant with marble interior and mood lighting but the main event is obviously the food and it's not just the Cheesecake that is totally awesome. I chose the Factory Burito Grande which was like a man-v-food challenge such was its size but the flavours were out of this world and then if that wasn't good enough I followed up with a Reeces Peanut Butter Cheesecake!! Wow wow wow needless to say I got what I couldn't eat boxed up to take away. The meal was very reasonable and came to around $22 for the two courses - I enjoyed it so much I went back the following night which sadly was my last night on holiday or I'm sure I'd have gone back over and over! This place is a must.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere