“Cheesecake lived up to the hype” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
4200 Conroy Rd, Ste 148, Orlando, FL 32839-2437 (Millenia)
407-226-0333
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 3,117 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Dessert
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Millenia
Cowdenbeath, United Kingdom
“Cheesecake lived up to the hype”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Had the original burger and salad. The burger was find but the salad was excellent. Glad I opted for that instead of fries.
My mrs had the shrimp which was good.
The cheesecake was massive and we were glad as shared it. Couldn't finish it all. We had the Oreo cookie cheesecake which was very tasty. It was very nicely presented too. Worth a visit

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Turkish first
Wales
“Seriously good food great atmosphere and awesome Cheesecake!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

What can I say - the food in Orlando is generally fantastic but The Cheesecake Factory at the Mall at Millennia really is something else. It has a great atmosphere, is a very attractive looking restaurant with marble interior and mood lighting but the main event is obviously the food and it's not just the Cheesecake that is totally awesome. I chose the Factory Burito Grande which was like a man-v-food challenge such was its size but the flavours were out of this world and then if that wasn't good enough I followed up with a Reeces Peanut Butter Cheesecake!! Wow wow wow needless to say I got what I couldn't eat boxed up to take away. The meal was very reasonable and came to around $22 for the two courses - I enjoyed it so much I went back the following night which sadly was my last night on holiday or I'm sure I'd have gone back over and over! This place is a must.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Before coming to florida we were looking forward to here and the rainforest cafe.one was a massive disappointment and the cheesecake factory lived upto our expectations.great service,great food,great cheesecake.if you get the time to visit i cant recommend highly enough.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Lovely food fast and massive!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

As a family of three we stopped here as we always do when one is close by. The cheesecake tempts me from miles, the portions are massive and always great quality. The only thing I would say is that it is expensive, not silly expensive but one of the higher end meals :)

But will always go back again (So many cheesecakes)

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Even though we had to wait over an hour to be seated the food was worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I had spent the day out with one of our daughters and her family and we wanted a great place to eat. We chose to go to the Cheesecake Factory--it was Saturday night and the restaurant was very busy. We were given a pager and told that our wait would be about an hour. When the hour went by we were paged like clock work and directed to our table. We had taken the time to review the menu before hand so we were able to order our food right away and our food was served within fifteen minutes of our being seated. Everyone ordered something different and each of us was very happy with our food choices and the food was served piping hot. The portions are large and I must say the food was delicious, and even though the restaurant was very busy our server made our dining experience very pleasant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere