“Huge Portions; Terrific Value” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2,029 of 3,176 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Fast Food
Orlando, Florida
“Huge Portions; Terrific Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I were on the way to the Central Florida Fairgrounds; and, were very hungry for lunch. I was meeting my daughter and her best friend, for the Van's Warped Tour, so I wanted to eat before going into the venue.

We had just come from Tarpon Springs, which is famous for its Greek cuisine and culture; but, I have to tell you we enjoyed the Gyros at ANF better than anything we ate in Tarpon Springs. The servings were absolutely huge, the sauce, onions, and tomatoes were delicious with the grilled, and well-seasoned meat.

We also received an order of French Fries; and, a couple of drinks. For about $6.50 per-person, you just cannot beat it. When we have a hankering for Greek food -- it's going to be ANF for us from here on out!

• Visited July 2013