“Sophisticated asian cuisine” 4 of 5 stars
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
4200 Conroy Rd #A144, Orlando, FL 32839 (Millenia)
(407) 345-2888
Improve this listing
Ranked #399 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Millenia
durham uk
“Sophisticated asian cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place has really cool and sophisticated feel about it,coupled with slick service and tasty attractive food it makes for a great meal.

Visited April 2013

dljr60
“Good but long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I love Asian food. PF Chang has what I would call a menu of Asian Fusion. A blend of Asian foods. The food is good. One thing I noticed at every PF Chang I have visited, there is a WAIT. The WAIT does not necessarily mean that the place is full of people. I think management wants people from the street to see people waiting. BUsy place means good food. But who knows. Good food.

Visited October 2012
Northern Ireland
“Good portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Visited in a midweek night and the place was busy. The beef and broccoli main was p,entiful and very tasty and service was efficient.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese I have had in the USA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

have only eaten a few chinese meals in the states as its normally average. that said my daughter wanted to go so we made the reservation. We turned up a little early but had to wait for about 10-15 minutes longer than our booked time. That said it was very busy. This is the only reason the place gets a 4star recommendation. it would have been a 5. When we seated. it was directly under the aircon unit. it was very cold and I asked that we be moved. A booth became available and we were moved no fuss or arguement. We ordered some starters, the lettuce wraps and calamari. both were delicious. we ordered a few main dishes and werethoroughly impressed with the prompt service and the flavours, can recommend the orange beef. Also my son has a nut allergy we told staff about, the waitress provided us with a full list of items on the menu which were free from nuts. Very impressed as usually you have to go through individual items. The venue was busy throughout our visit but the staff were on the ball. We will definately return next year. The restaurant is part of the Mall of Millenia and is quite upmarket yet I found it to be very good value for money

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“good food, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I took a recent trip to this restaurant, we were a party of 7 altogether. From the time we sat down until the time we paid the bill it was about a 2 hour and 45 minute dining experience. I don't think I have ever had such slow or poor service at a restaurant that is supposed to be finer dining. The server took a long time to greet us, a long time to finally bring our drinks, a long time to get our appetizers...you get the point. We waited half an hour for our checks when he finally decided to bring them around. On a positive note, the food was actually very good and I would definitely recommend the chicken lettuce wraps and the candied walnut shrimp! Maybe other locations have better service so if you are craving PF Changs, you should probably check out one of them unless you want to make an all night affair out of it.

• Visited March 2013