“Loved the Food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #171 of 3,095 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Loved the Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We arrived at this busy sports bar at 7 pm on a Monday night. You can be seated inside or out. It was a humid night so we chose inside and were seated immediately. As a sports bar, it had an abundance of TVs, with many different sports going on.

Our server, Kasey, was prompt, attentive, personable and helpful in menu selections. Meal choices ran from snacks to dinners, plenty of mixed drinks to choose from, and a wide range of beer specials. My wife had the Flat Iron Steak and Shrimp along with the Cruzan Classic Strawberry Dacquiri. She said the steak was good and the shrimp was very good.

I had the Seafood Mac and Cheese with a Stella draft. Fabulous. Best Seafood Mac and Cheese ever. During the meal I also ordered a Pabst 2 for $3 16oz can special. We don't often find Pabst at home and the price was right.

For desert my wife had the Ale House Sundae while I worked on the Pabst and we caught the first part of Monday night football. Our bill including tax but excluding tip came to just under $50.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Liverpool
“american sport and american food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Loud and lively, popular with locals and tourists, singles couples and families. Good range of drinks and good quality of food. If you fancy the challenge try the 20oz steak.

Visited October 2013
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Perfect food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

This was the only place open at 00h in orlando... so, starving as we were, we decided to give it a try!
That was a very pleasant surprise! The food was awesome (we had steaks andpasta) and the sports atmosphere was incredible!
The waiter was very frfriendly also!

Tottaly recommend for anyone fan of sports and good food

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Getting the basics right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I lived in Orlando for nearly 36 years, and Miller's Ale House has been a go-to place. Now when I visit I always try to make sure I drop by for lunch with former business associates.

Visited October 2013
Henderson, Kentucky
“Not worth the trip here..............”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We ate at this restaurant/sports bar mainly due to reviews I had seen and thought it just might be good. Boy was I wrong!

My daughter and I both ordered the seafood combo, I believe. It was a plate of fried seafood like clams, scallops, fish, etc. The food had absolutely NO flavor it all. VERY bland. My other daughter ordered fish & chips----also no flavor.

My husband ordered the ribeye steak medium. It came out well done and was seared mainly on one side. So I guess they practically cooked it on one side and then barely on the other. How they accomplished well done with this, I will never know.

Our server was nice but when I asked about portion size she had no clue how much food came on a plate...One of my daughter's and myself were going to share. She did make us think there wasn't enough to share---maybe for a larger tip, I don't know. Anyway, there was a TON of food. So...if you go here there's plenty to share if you like flavorless food.

We will NOT be back.