“Service excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ming Court Wok & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #856 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Transit: I-Ride Trolley - stop #24
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Service excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I cannot understand so many negative comments we had a thoroughly enjoyable meal here. The waiter we had was very good, helpful and polite. He was particularly good with my 7 year old grandson accommodating his requests. The food was above average and the Chinese musicians added a lovely touch. Prices were reasonable for the quality. The outside of the restaurant was very inviting. Would definitely go again

Visited July 2014

Arbroath, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Not customer orientated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Having visited various restaurants during our two week stay in orlando this restaurant was the only one which was not happy to help the customer! We asked if our son could have a soup off their menu but was told it was soup for 2, we said that was fine but could he have just 1 bowl rather than 2, was told we couldn't has to have 2! Then when I ordered my sweet and sour I asked for noodles instead of rice and told it only came with rice! Explained I didn't want rice only noodles, so had to order both! Husband also got a meal which was $25 and was nothing special, I fact we got a very similar meal in another restaurant not far from this one for half the price. The ladies toilets were also overflowing with rubbish out of the bins, there was dirty toilet paper all over floor and overall appearance was unhygienic! If I'd gone to toilet first I wouldn't have stayed, then you get a bill with the expected tip of 18% circled like you has no choice! Would not recommend.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Standard Chinese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food was well presented but standard fair that you would expect any where. The building is smart stylish and well laid out. A mixed customer base so they must be doing something right. For such a well styled restaurant I would have expected more.

Visited August 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Taste different..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We use to love mings court for 10 yrs i live here in florida.but this time will be the end of it. I order shrimp dumpling ( yuck why did u add clams on it) shumai (old and dry,hate the black mushrooms on it) cantonese combo was ok, mai tai taste the best.seafood glass noodle taste like msg on it.i always love the dimsum here but i was so dissapointed with the new taste of their dimsum. Bring back the old taste pls. And the price is way up high this time.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great spot for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We were on a time crunch when we chose to eat here for lunch. We couldn't have been happier with the service and the food. The dim sum was delicious and it was great to be able to try a bite or two of what everyone else was ordering. We had the steamed shrimp rolls, the steamed beef rolls, shrimp dumplings, salt and pepper soft shell crab, sesame balls, pork dumplings, vegetable spring rolls, and sticky rice in lotus leaf. It was all delicious. The only flaw was that the crab could have been a bit more crispy in my opinion.
We would definitely return here for a meal.

Visited August 2014