“Love those fried rice noodles” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ming Court Wok & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #949 of 3,166 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romance, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolley - stop #24
Singapore, Singapore
“Love those fried rice noodles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were really looking to having some decent dim sum in the States, and was really glad we had came to this restaurant.

The two of us ordered beancurd rolls, steamed shrimp rolls, steamed bbq pork rolls, shrimp sau mai, bbq pork buns, egg plant shrimps, chicken lettuce cups and taiwanese/singapore rice noodles (no curry) for lunch. I thought it was a little weird to have some sweetened salted-egg yolks on the shrimp sau mai, but hubby thought it wasn't too bad; we don't usually order beancurd rolls and chicken lettuce cups in dim sum restaurants back home, but was surprise to find out that these dishes tasted pretty good. The taiwanese/singapore rice noodles took a while to serve, but it was the best dish i've tasted here in this restaurant. Pretty value for money.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Racist and nasty!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I decide to try this beautiful place in valentines day, it was a exciting experience, they give us a nice table close to the garden, our server who was a middle age man come to the table almost 30 minutes later, but instead he was nice and attentive with the rest of the tables, anyway, his first question was where we born, so we said we are from colombia, he make a joke about that but we don't pay attention, we tell him that we wanna start with a glass of wine and we chose our wine, 20 minutes later he come back with a dry red wine an I tell him that we don't drink dry wine and he say "you gonna like" and he leave, another 20 minutes for he comeback and we try to stay calm so we order wongtongs for appetizer and he comeback again with some fries a don't even know what was that and I was upset and I say we want something different and his answer was "that plate is good " and he look very upset so my husband ask the check and this guy throw up the check in 2 seconds and take our credit car so we don't give him any tip he don't deserve, he don't even wanna talk to us, he was nice just with Asian people, we never Never comeback to this horrible place. He destroy our valentines day

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Unexpectedly terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful restauraunt, but terrible food. We first ordered green tea and we were disappointed that it was not authentic considering the atmosphere lead us to believe it would be. My daughter order miso soup and my goodness was it overpowered by salt. My husband chose the 4 course meal which he enjoyed up until the dessert. The waitress informed us that a dessert chef comes in every 2 days and that is the reason the dessert isn't fresh and pretty much frozen. Now I ordered the sushi and I was hardly impressed. It was equivalent to store bought sushi. As for my daughter, she barely touched her chicken tender kids meal. Fries were undercooked, chicken had no flavor. Pricing is average. We will never return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, UK
“Confirmation of the worst Chinese probably in the world”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Having warned all my friends and family how poor this place was, my friend couldn't quite believe how bad it could be and thought I was overexaggerating, so on their hols in Orlando they wanted to check out Ming Court. Came back a week later and told me that it was much worse than he could imagine.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indialantic, Florida, United States
“Yum yum Dim Sum!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place looks like it would be a $$$$ restaurant where in fact Dim Sum for 4 cost around $12.00 each and we ate A LOT! The atmosphere is great for friends or a romantic date. The scenery everywhere in the restaurant is beautiful.

Now on to the important part - the FOOD! It was great. The brocoli was interesting and very tasty. I tried everything and went back for seconds and thirds on most of it. If you like Dim Sum I recommend trying this place.

Visited December 2012