“Our favourite place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Memories of India
7625 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819-5222 (Florida Center)
407-370-3277
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Center
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Our favourite place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We used to live in Kissimmee and going back over 12 years. We used to go a least once a week now with live further away, first chance that is where we go. Good for Vegetarians and meat eaters. Lovely Sunday Brunch, make sure you book. Everyone there is friendly and they are the same staff we have known from the beginning. Make sure you put this on your list.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Paradise
“Outstanding Indian cuisine and hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Located in a strip mall, the storefront does not attract one's attention, but once seated, I knew that this was too be an culinary experience. The friendly staff answered all my questions regarding the various options, for I am not familiar with Indian cuisine, but this restaurant has convinced me that it is one that I want to become more familiar with experiencing. At our table, we ordered lamb, chicken, and vegetarian dinners. All were seasoned as we had requested and the portions allowed us to take home leftovers. When we asked how the rice was made because it had a quality and a taste that was unique, the server explained how basamati rice should be made. Not only was the food delicious, but the secret to the perfect rice was revealed to us. At times, going to a restaurant that serves dishes with which I am not familiar can be intimidating especially if the waiters do not have the time nor inclination to provide helpful information. This restaurant, on the advice of some friends, turned out to be a restaurant that I will visit again. The staff was warm, friendly, and the experience of eating Indian cuisine provided a new avenue for culinary choices for me that I will continue to explore.

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Food is always perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I usually get the palak dishes, my favorite, but occasionally try others and they are just as good. Am kind of picky about what I eat and whenever I don't want to think too much about choice of meals I know I can always find an item on the MOI menu that won't disappoint. Love that place

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Got horribly sick after eating here last friday.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Drove 35 miles to have dinner here last friday. 3 adults and 1 child. All of us fell horribly sick the same night. We have somewhat recovered now but our baby is still suffering. Not going to eat here anytime in the future.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“This is the worst possible restaurant to go to.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

This has nothing to do with indian food. Its the worst copy of indian food. I wouldnt eat here even if someome payed me. Horrible food. Horrible price. Horrible waiters. Horrible service. Trust me they charge u more then the menu price. Beware

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere