“Food is always perfect” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Memories of India

Memories of India
7625 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819-5222 (Florida Center)
407-370-3277
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Orlando, Florida
“Food is always perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I usually get the palak dishes, my favorite, but occasionally try others and they are just as good. Am kind of picky about what I eat and whenever I don't want to think too much about choice of meals I know I can always find an item on the MOI menu that won't disappoint. Love that place

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
Orlando, Florida
“Got horribly sick after eating here last friday.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Drove 35 miles to have dinner here last friday. 3 adults and 1 child. All of us fell horribly sick the same night. We have somewhat recovered now but our baby is still suffering. Not going to eat here anytime in the future.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“This is the worst possible restaurant to go to.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

This has nothing to do with indian food. Its the worst copy of indian food. I wouldnt eat here even if someome payed me. Horrible food. Horrible price. Horrible waiters. Horrible service. Trust me they charge u more then the menu price. Beware

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Worst Indians ever!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

If your used to eating Indian food back in the UK, as we are, please do not eat here! Ignore all previous reviews!!!!

To start, waiter was just weired and creepy.

We ordered one starter and waiter walked away as second person was ordering! After ordering 2 starters one came out 5 mins before next. We were asked to order mains mid-eating our starter.

Main, extremely spicy, thick and guey. Not nice at all. Chicken came far too quick was probably microwaved. Keema naan tasted like chicken kebab. Atmosphere was terrible and the creepy water made it worse.

Bill was $98 for 2 beers, 2 starters, rice between us, fries, and naan bread. They also stick mandatory gratitude on end of bill.

Worst food i have ever had.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Amazing food, price, and service - My Favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Memories is a favorite place of mine and I visit often. The customer service is excellent and the staff is very friendly. The atmosphere is great, comforting, and relaxing and I always feel like "I'm home" when I eat there. The food is the best Indian food I have tasted in the Orlando area and the price/portion is very affordable. I highly recommend Memories!!

• Visited May 2012