“Best Ribs Ever” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
St. John's, Canada
“Best Ribs Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ended up here by accident and it was our first visit to a Longhorn. There were four of us and we had the deep fried onion as an appetizer - it was plenty and delicious. We all had the baby back ribs and they were excellent being juicy and slivering off the bone. The service was good and the wait time reasonable. It was also good value in that our cost per person was sound $20. We will be going back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Not so great dining experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The estimated wait time, was grossly underestimated by the staff, there was a long wait and many people. We did his this establishment at a "rush" time. The establishment was dirty inside, the floor our seat and the food was not very good. We had to return one steak because it was raw and was supposed to be well done, another steak was not right either. There was a salad or soup offered with our meal, but no vegetable with dinner. I have a severe food allergy and would not recommend this to anyone with a child or that had a food allergy. I did not feel safe, even though I informed the waiter and was extremely cautious with my plate.
The waiter was pleasant and helpful. He agreed immediately to put in our younger child's order so that it would come out first. It did, but it did take 30minutes for a cheeseburger. At the end of the dinner, we did need to wait a while for our bill, but the waiter returned it quickly.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I just experienced the worst phisical contamination. As I was eating my flos steak 9oz with mushrooms and onions on the side French fries. As I proceeded to eat my French fries I found a piece of CARDBOARD at the bottom of my fries. I will never eat here again and I would never recommend longhorn ever again. Also to mention they don't know the definition on how to cook a steak.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great Daytime Bartender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

To arrive at a restaurant after the lunch rush and find the bartender full of energy and great ideas is very refreshing. Karen is so much fun, enjoys her job and taking care of her guests. So anytime your in the waterford area this is a great place to stop in for a bite . My favorite appetizer is the Lobster and Shrimp dip . So cheesy and full of seafood you will Love it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Malaga, Spain
“Absolutely Marvellous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

For the meat lovers this is the place to go. The food is absolutely gorgeous. Meat just melts in the mouth, so tender and delicious. Prices are on the upper side but its well worth it. Definitely recommend it. We went on a weekday for dinner and had to wait 20 minutes to get a table. I would make a reservation the next time to gain some time. Service, decor etc etc. fantastic!!!!

• Visited December 2012