“Great Birthday Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Homosassa, Florida
“Great Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2007

My family and I visited Le Coq for a birthday dinner for my son and myself. There were 7 of us and we all had a wonderful time. Our server was exceptional and was a great sport (we are not usually a reserved group). Dinner was fantastic, we all tried something differnent, the blood sausage was the hands down favorite of the group. They offer 1/2 portion entrees which is nice if you want to order several courses and dessert. Thanks for a great evening.

indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic restaurant and not Disney!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2007

Was visiting Orlando and looked for an out of the way restaurant and found Le Coq Au Vn on TripAdvisor. It was a fabulous experience all the way around. It's not a place you would find just by driving by but the atmosphere and the food is definitely worthy of a visit. Our waitress recommended a reasonably priced bottle of french wine, the onion tart is to die for, the main courses were perfectly prepared and the grand marnier souffle for dessert was the grand finale. I would definitely go back and would highly recommend this restaurant.

Florida
“Very good dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2007

We have eaten at Le Coq Au Vin many times. They are only open for dinner. The food is fabulous, the place is wonderful. We cannot say enough good things about it. It's one of our favorite places to dine out when we're in Orlando.

Orlando, Fl
“One of very few decent restaurants in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

This is as close as Orlando has to a decent restaurant. The Scallop appetizer is great and the left over cream sauce is great for dipping. The Sea Bass and Lamb were both first rate. The atmosphere is very noisy so go early or late. Other food restaurants in Orlando are all price gauging chains or mediocre overpriced dumps. This is probably the best restaurant in Orlando and the prices are fair. We had a bottle of wine $36 an appetizer and the two dinners and the bill was $110 including tax.

Columbia, Maryland
“In the Neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2007

Le Coq Au Vin is very close to me. It has been around for a very long time and is always jam packed. I have eaten there a few times and have always enjoyed myself. This last time, I ordered the food to go, so I could present it at home in a romantic fashion. It worked beautifully. Quite atmosphere, low lighting, and mouth watering artistically presented food. It couldnt have gone better. My suggestion is if you want to hear the people you are with, get the food to go. Great experience either way.