“Best Sushi in Orlando” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichiban
19 S Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801 (Central Business District)
(407) 423-2688
Cross street: Central / Pine
orlando
“Best Sushi in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

Ichiban has been in Orlando for 25 years and they are great. Sushi is always fresh and service is great. They are located in the heart of Downtown Orlando, so the perfect place to eat then go out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Horrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

A friend and I recently went to Ichiban for lunch. I must say, since the restaurant has changed owners, the service and quality of food has declined! The restaurant staff has terrible customer service and they don't appear to want to be there. Seafood is not fresh and sushi portions are small. Would NOT recommend this place ever!

Orlando
“Ichiban is Mediocre at Best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2009

I recently went to Ichiban, with a friend, for lunch. The restaurant was her suggestion. I have dined at Ichiban in the past and I was not impressed. Well, my most recent visit solidifies my previous impression of the restaurant. Ichiban lacks in so many ways. I would like to start with service. The wait staff lacks customer service skills. They are short tempered and seem to be annoyed by the restaurant patrons. In addition to the poor service, the sushi is mediocre at best. The food lacks the freshness and flavor when compared to other sushi restaurants. I have never been a big fan of this establishment, but my most recent visit will definitely be my last. I would not recommend this restaurant to an enemy.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Edgewood, Florida
“Our favorite sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2009

Our favorite sushi!

Orlando
“Ate there and HATED IT!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2008

The place had a nice atmosphere however the service and food was not up to par. I had to wait two hours and thirty minutes before being seated. The sushi did not have fresh fish. The rest room is not properly maintained with toilet paper and towels all over the place. As far as the service, they seem under staffed since they did not offer any refills or offer any kind of service.