“Good local seafoods.. enjoyed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
atlanta, GA
“Good local seafoods.. enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Decided to look for a local seafood place in Orlando Florida, we search and found this place. Have to drive quite far away to get to it. We came early and the place was not full .... great. Quick services, the foods was great. price is reasonable not a throat cutting tourist prices like other places. Nothing fancy here, just a nice place to have a beer and local seafood.

like the review, click helpful

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Powell, Ohio
“Out of the way, but worth the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We are seafood lovers and were looking for a restaurant with some raw bar items as well as other seafood items. We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. The mushrooms, the Chesapeake shrimp and the raw oysters were very good. We also had clam strips, popcorn shrimp and blackened tilapia. These were also very good. The portions were large and the prices were excellent. We will definitely come back the next time were are visiting Orlando!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Normally when I am in Orlando I go to Joe's Crab Shack but I thought I would try Harry's this visit and I was very disappointed. It was for lunch on June 20. We had just arrived at the airport after a two hour delay and were VERY hungry. The server was very nice but I think the kitchen has issues. I had to ask for butter and for tartar sauce. The mashed potatoes didn't come with my oysters and by the time I got them they were too cold for the butter to melt, so he took them back to the kitchen. I sat there waiting, figuring they would just nuke them, but they never came. The server finally said they would be ready now, and I said no thanks, it's too late. The fried oysters weren't that great either.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Augusta, Georgia, United States
“Great food, great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Me and my friends wanted to eat good seafood before we left, so my buddy found this place on trip advisor. Our waitress was very patient with all of our questions. The seafood selection was huge, plus they had almost all you can eat crab legs, unheard of where we are from. Best crablegs I've had in my life, the side dishes were all you could eat too. Amazing food I will go back here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
orlando
“2nd time, and the food was no better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

On our first visit, ordered the salmon, and it came out mushy and a medium brown color. My husband told the server he couldn't eat it. The "chef" came out and told us that that was the color of wild salmon, we apparently were used to farm-raised, mass market salmon, and it wasn't mushy, it was perfectly cooked.
Second visit, my husband ordered the fried white fish, advertised as cod. It was translucent, gray (not white) and also mushy. So either the kitchen doesn't know how to cook fish, or it's frozen/old.
The rest of our party were happy with their meals, especially the raw oysters.

The server was attentive, especially dealing with our large group of 12.

• 1 of 5 stars Food