“a long-time favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Melbourne, Florida
“a long-time favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

When we lived in Orlando, we were at Garden Cafe once a week, at least. We try to stop back by any time we are in the area, and the yummy food never disappoints! My favorite is the veggie burger, which is always light and crispy. We also love the spring rolls, which are not oily and have lots of flavor. As one other person noted, on our recent visit the gloominess of the server seemed to make the place feel a bit sad. But the delicious hot green tea and plentiful portions lifted our spirits!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good food, average service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

The Food especially being vegetarian definitely punches above its weight. Well prepared and thought out.
The wait staff could definitely be better. Felt that the place had a depressed look about it and the wait staff definitely didn't help to brighten it up.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Vegetarian Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I come to this restaurant at least 2-3 times a month. As a vegetarian family, my husband and I are always seeking out great places to dine. We stumbled upon this place on Google. I had no idea such a place existed, and was thrilled to try it out. The food is amazing, and I have developed two favorites- the chicken and cream cheese sushi roll, and the sesame chicken. Both are imitation meat of course, and so delicious. I would eat here every week if it were not for the distance from my home. The staff is very kind and non invasive while you dine, in other words, it's not like chain restaurants where the staff come every 10 minutes when you have a mouth full of food and ask how it is :) I might have to plan another visit after writing this!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tallahassee, Florida
“Good Vegan Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

The food was very good and the different types of "food" were close to what they would taste like such as the beef and chicken. The spring rolls are delicious, not greasy at all. I tried the hamburger and it was also very good. The portions are good size. You will take some home with you.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Gluten Free Options”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I wanted to eat at this restaurant on my recent visit, but being Gluten free I called to make sure it was safe. There apparently is nothing on the menu without Soy Sauce - therefore - no gluten free options. I was very bummed out because it had been recommended for the vegearian options!

Visited March 2012