“Great seafood, unfortunate seating - rowdy neighbours!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fulton's Crab House

Fulton's Crab House
1670 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)
407-934-2628
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Antigua WI
“Great seafood, unfortunate seating - rowdy neighbours!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I went to Fultons for dinner with work colleagues, we were at a conference at the Marriott so popped over for dinner.

The evening started out not bad, we got a table on the water outside on a side deck that only held 3 tables. This was okay - but being out there was removed and away from the ambiance of the restaurant. I was seated right next to the garbage as space was cramped. I didn't appreciate that but there was no room anywhere else. Next to us was a table of middle aged American men who seemed to have been let out for the weekend away from their wives and their plan was to get drunk, harass the waitress and basically just be rude and obnoxious. Now that I think of it - that is why they were seated outside away from the other guests!! Unfortunately we ended up out there too!!!
They must have been a group also attending a conference of some sort in a neighbouring hotel.

Two friends joined us and we requested to move but the wait staff made it seem like an impossible task to move tables so we were stuck in that spot and our friends had to leave. The menu was lovely and the wine selection was good. The table next to us made it virtually impossible to enjoy our dinner and the ambiance on the water. We basically rushed through our food so we could just get out, and ended up asking for it to be packed and taken away. the waitress took our food, turned it upside down and dumped it in a big mush in one bag. It was disgusting and quite rude.

She was obviously flustered by the table next to us. It was a difficult situation as they were paying customers but their behavior was totally inappropriate for this type of restaurant - they belonged in hooters or a sports bar.

This would have been a lovely experience had that table not been there or if we had been seated elsewhere. It is a nice restaurant to just chill with work colleagues, a lovely seafood menu and decent wines - was really a shame how those guys behaved.

We were there in April and it was lovely sitting outside on the water - the temperature was just right and we were there at dusk. I would go back for sure.

It was 3 of us, we spent about 70 dollars each which was a fair price considering we had crab, a dozen oysters, 3 mains, wine and beer. I think if our waitress wasn't so flustered by the table next to us, she would have been a great server - but was not to be that night. I would recommend this restaurant again - but beware of large groups who are in Orlando at conferences with the sole intent of getting drunk and being idiots!!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
San Antonio, Texas
“A Fun Evening with a Wonderful View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I wanted a seafood dinner while on our last trip to WDW, so we made a reservation at Fulton's to see what they had to offer. Our server was Scottish and absolutely hilarious to have wait on us! He kept the water and jibes flowing and took very good care of our meal-time needs. We both enjoyed Crab and Lobster dinners (we picked of each others plates) and even ended the night with some sweet chocolate deserts and a Scotch. This evening will run you a bit high on the $$$ meal planning, but very worth it for a romantic or couple-based rendezvous.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Please save your money and go to Joe's Crab Shack!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I planned my trip to disney for a year, waiting to dine here. My husband took a work trip and ate here. He told me not to, but I wouldn't listen. A $100 dollars later for 1 dinner and app, I was so disappointed it ruined my evening. The food was awful, cold, just awful. I had crab cerviche and stuffed lobster. The service, I sat at bar was very stuffy as well. Also by the way they never once asked how anything was. I assumed its because they knew it was horrible. Please heed a foodies advice, no bueno!! Just have a burger somewhere else, this is not the place for fine dining.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“First class Service, Top notch food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was a little skeptical after reading some other reviews, but I must say the manager, Joseph created a "Magical" experience, the restaurant was quite busy, yet service was top notch. Our waiters name was Jamel, he was from Morroco, and suggested food combinations that created the best dinning experience we've had in years. The entire staff was extremely friendly. My daughter, who is 8, is in a wheelchair and they made sure she felt like a princess. I would "Highly" recommend Fulton's for a great seafood meal. We will be sure to dine again next year when we return to Disney.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte
“Overpriced and poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

So excited to have some crab legs and a glass a wine after a long day at Disney. My hubby thought that Fulton's was the place to go. After waiting for 35 minutes (it's Disney. What can you do?), we waited 20 minutes to have a waiter come to our table. I asked to have a glass of the house white if it was good. He told me it was wonderful. Not so much... Then we waited 15 more minutes for him to come and take our order. Finally we got our food 1 hour and 15 minutes later. It was not that good, and the manager did apologize for the wait. Sadlly we felt this place was a waste.

Visited May 2013
JimmyK772, General Manager at Fulton's Crab House, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Please allow me to apologize for your disappointing experience. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at your convenience at 407-934-2628.
Jimmy Kraus