“EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fulton's Crab House

Fulton's Crab House
1670 Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830 (Lake Buena Vista)
407-934-2628
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Little Rock, Arkansas
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went to Downtown Disney four straight nights. We were staying at the Hilton across the street. Fulton's service and the quality of their food was excellent. We ate there 2 nights. I highly recommend. Everything was perfect.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Could have been fantastic, but instead wasn't tasty and was filled with loud, crass people”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The service really was stellar. The lobster, though, was terrible - tough and gamey. (The crab legs were really good, though!) There just wasn't any food we ate that was stupendous and would justify the $70 per person price we paid.

We were also near a large party of people that were loud, on their way to drunk, and so crass and vulgar. I realize this wasn't the restaurant's fault, but it severely impacted our experience there.

I was do disappointed in the food. I wanted so badly for it to be good!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Essexville, Michigan
“Great Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We walked in without a reservation for lunch and were seated immediately on a slow January afternoon. Our waiter, Jeff, was very personable, professional and attentive. The lobster bisque lived up to its positive reviews. The fish tacos were delicious, and my husband enjoyed his mixed fried seafood platter as well. Portions were more than adequate. Our table gave us a nice view of the water. Our experience at Fulton's was positive in every way. Lunch for 2 with soup, entree and soft drinks was $60, a little pricier than we would normally do for lunch, but expected at a finer restaurant at Disney. Would definitely dine here again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, Texas
“Great Food , the Service not so!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

They lost our Reservation and insisted, we did not have one! The Line was very long. They finally seated us after waiting 1 1/2 Hours and everyone else was seated. We complained to the Manager , he seated us and our Dinner was free!

Visited June 2012
Saint James, New York
“SKIP IT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great location but that's about it... Service was okay. Food terrible. Calamari was clearly frozen with a weird glaze sauce on the side. Ordered the Alaskan King Crab Legs @ $60 dollars and was served something that resembled a snow crab leg on crack. Told my waiter about it, he brought out the chef who agreed that the legs were a bit small. He offered me some more puny claws and I told him no thanks. They eventually took the item off my bill as I didn't eat it but they seemed upset with me. Sorry I didn't eat your food, but that isn't what KING CRAB legs look like.

There are better options in Downtown Disney...trust me. I should have read reviews myself!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere