“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
new york
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Food was very good, our waitress seemed grumpy not super friendly, while other staff were much friendlier.

Port Charlotte, Florida
“great ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

food ok....ice cream good waitress are very friendly wait for food a little to long.bathrooms can use some updating

Visited July 2013
Milan, Tennessee
“Small group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were travelling with a large group, but this evening we split up, and a small group of us decided to walk to Friendly's. I was familiar with this chain from my travels in New Hampshire. We were seated right away, and the waitress was great! The food was very good, and we had a wonderful, relaxed time! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Holiday, Florida
“If you have a staple......you better NAIL IT!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was a Friendly's restaurant expert.... when I was a kid. Up in Rochester N.Y. we went after every home baseball game, and I played for 8 years. I ordered it all, and always finished with a hot fudge sundae...Because Friendly's had the best hot fudge sundae in the world. and forward to now, 2013 and I bring my kids to Orlandos Friendly's to have the best sundae ever created. Well the place looked clean inside, except that our arms stuck to the table as we sat down. Oops, stick gross tables that you sat us on? Not a good start. How about our waitress not being attentive. After we ordered, I waited 15 minutes to talk to out waitress again. I had to stand up and walk to the kitchen to find her (Stephani) so I could order a side order of walnuts to put on top of our sundaes. I wish she could have asked us when we ordered. Walnuts came with every sundae "Back in the day". Then they finally came and my sundae was WRONG!!! I had to send it back. It had MNM's instead of what I ordered, Marshmallow topping. 5 min later I got my sundae and still more problems.... one medium problem and one Huge problem. The medium problem: I could not taste the marshmallow topping. What happened? It wasn't marshmallow-y at all! The huge problem. I ordered a HOT fudge sundae, the Staple!, and the fudge was not hot. The hot fudge was cold. I remember as a kid having the coldness of the icecream vs the Hot of the fudge. Not here. Not this Friendly's. Better yet...... Take your sign down, this is NOT Friendly's anymore. Something got lost in Orlando. Change the name.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Reading
“Good service, lovely food and great entertainment for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

First, the food was lovely and not expensive. Staff are attentive and chearful. Jesus the balloon modeling guy is great with the kids; for a small tip he'll make them pretty much anything out of balloons. We had a penguin and a giraffe, but we also saw Tinkerbell, Monkey in a tree and many more.