“Great food. Service ok” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
“Great food. Service ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here today with my partner. The food was excellent. Very tasty. The starter didn't turn up and when we asked about it, it was brought out with our main course. We didn't let this put us off.

The ice cream is awesome. A great selection is available.

We will return later in the week for some more.

Visited June 2013

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was our first visit to Friendly's in Orlando and it will not be our last. it was our first night so wanted to stay close to our hotel so this was the pick, and glad we went.

The service was fast and our waiter was fantastic, the forgot my sons milk with this meal bus as soon as I mentioned it the waiter was very apologetic and got it right away.

I highly recommend the Honey BBQ Chicken SuperMelt Sandwich......WOW this is the best sandwich I have ever tasted......Ever!! Ice Cream was also very yummy they have an abundance of flavours/toppings to choose from. The price was quite reasonable too not too expensive.

They even do take-out, we got a take out back to our room one night as it was raining heavily so wanted to stay in.

If you are visiting International Drive in Orlando I highly recommend visiting this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancashire
“Didn't receive what we ordered”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ordered a make your own burger.Both me and my husband had one item missing. We didnt receive any of our ordered sauces and I was given the wrong cheese. We ordered a sundae and one of my two topping were missing. Absolutely not good enough. The waitress was very friendly and apologetic but we didn't inform her of all the missing items. Would I go again? Probably not.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Marvel, Arkansas
“A Childhood Favorite Is Revived”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I grew up in Virginia and of course Friendly's was always a great family destination for ice cream. Since I have been on my own and living over a thousand miles from a Friendly's I had not been to one in over 25 years...low and behold across the street from our hotel were we stayed in Orlando there was a Friendly's and the ice cream was just as I remembered.......FANTASTIC! We went there everyday after a fun-filled day at the parks.

Visited May 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Un-friendly's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Really didn't enjoy our time here. To begin with, our waitress was unenthusiastic and the atmosphere was terrible. A member of my family asked for a slice of bread to go along with her soup, however this was denied as it 'wasn't on the menu'. Would not return here.

• Visited April 2013