“Excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Loved this place. Very expensive but the service made up for it and my husband and I tried a trio of wines each and had lots of fun with it. The waiter was exceptional - shame I didn't get his name. Food was fantastic - for all sorts and doesn't have to be just fish!!

UK
“Fab food but not quite 5 stars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a Disney signature restaurant so we needed to use 2 dining plan credits up.
My husband loved it and was in his element.
The waitress wrote down the wrong thing for the kids meals so they ended up with potatoes rather than rice. They rectified it immediately but I wouldn't have expected this at such an establishment.
Pros:
Nice to have a meal in an elegant place
Good steaks
Cons:
Not enough choices for non- fish eaters. One more choice would have been good, say a vegetable risotto?
There should be a no-jeans dress code

I'm glad we did it but I would try somewhere else on another visit as I felt it wasn't fine dining at it's best.

New York
“Nice but over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

It was good but honestly the fish I had at Epcot was just as good and half as much. Server was nice and the decor was pretty.

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Just Plain Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Food was magnificent, service was terrific. Must make a reservation. Very expensive, but well worth the treat.

Wyckoff, NJ
“Disappointing.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at nearly every signature dining restaurant at Disney, and we were really looking forward to trying this one. The atmosphere was very nice, and the service was fine. However, the food was disappointing. No one in our family of four was particularly impressed with any of the offerings. The steaks were overly charred on the outside, although the doneness inside was fine. The primary problem, though, was that the meat was extremely salty, without additional seasoning from me. It was probably my least favorite meal of the eight dinners we had on this trip.