“Good, but too small servings” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Cantina de San Angel

Cantina de San Angel
1510 North Avenue of the Stars, Epcot World Showcase, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,292 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Cumberland, Maryland
“Good, but too small servings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We had the beef taco meal and the nachos meal. We received 2 little tortillas with spicy meat & some chips and a pile of chips with a little meat, beans & salsa. Not much of a meal but what there was tasted good.

Fargo, North Dakota
“Good Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had the tacos here, which were really good and served with authentic corn tortillas. The salsa was excellent, but the nachos--just ok--if not a little stale. We were also a little let down by the churritos, which were not the best.

Visited February 2013
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Not Disney quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We ordered tacos. Three very small, oddly spiced tacos with a mountain of chip. Not a good deal for the price. Mostly chips for your money.

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Not very good, not enough seating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I grabbed a quick bite from the Mexico quick service restaurant. I was trying to eat off peak hours, so this was 3PM and there was still no seating. I had to walk towards Norway and grab a bench which was not the most comfortable dining experience especially as the bench filled up. I also noticed that the napkin station was disgusting and covered with sticky substances from other guests and the tables were plagued with birds looking for a hand out.

As I started to eat the cheese empanadas I quickly found it to be inedible. It was incredibly greasy/fried with little to no cheese inside. I ended up only being able to eat the tortilla chips so not the meal I had envisioned.

If you want a quick bite of chips & salsa than this place is great, but for a tastier Mexican meal head inside to San Angel Inn,

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Long Island, New York
“Soggy Nachos :(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was very excited to stop at Cantina de San Angel for a dinner snack. We had excellent tacos here on a previous trip, but for some reason the nachos were calling my name. I wish I would have stuck to the tacos! The nachos came out soggy and covered in a greasy beefy mixture. It was not the fresh/clean type of dish I had previously.

I'm hoping that the restaurant has not gone downhill, but from here on out, I'm sticking with the tacos!

• Visited February 2013