“Very Good Food, Always” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
7830 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 30330 (Doctor Phillips)
407-355-7707
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
“Very Good Food, Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

GREAT restaurant, always consistently good food here. The fish dishes are very fresh and really good. Everyone loves the Bang Bang Shrimp, for good reason. The desserts are awesome too. And I love the atmosphere. And another great detail is the paper tablecloths, so the kids can draw on them... always keeps the kids entertained!

Visited January 2013

Hemel Hempstead
“Honestly, the best food I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have just returned from a family holiday in Orlando with my parents and boyfriend, we are from the UK. On one of our nights, we visited this restaurant. I have to say, it was the best food I have ever had in my whole entire life! You can't fault any of the food at all. For starters, we all had the "Bang Bang Shrimp". It was recomended to us by our server, Travis? and for mains, I had the Atlantic grilled salmon. my boyfriend had one of the burgers ( cant remember what one), but he said it was the most amazing burger he had ever had to eat. I cant remember what my parents had, but they were also very impressed.

The food was great!! the restaurant itself had a nice vibe, the staff were all very approachable and they 100% knew everything about the food/wines! They made our night a memorable night. On our last night in Orlando, we went back to this restaurant because we enjoyed it so much! It was just as impressive as the first time we went, although this time our waiter was Shannon. Again, he knew everything about the food, the drinks, everything you need to know! (Us brits are hard to impress), but we were impressed! We even asked if they would open one in London, because we knew how much we would miss the food!

oh, and the wine was fantastic! I would 100% recommend this restaurant if you are visiting orlando and are staying near sea world. We stayed in the Hilton grand vacations hotel across the road from Bonefish. I hope to visit again in the future soon!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bluefield, WV
“Wonderful as always.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We had excellent service and excellent food. We really enjoy the Bonefish Grill. It may seem a little pricey to some, but for us, the value is in the consistently good food and large portions. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

Visited April 2013
“Best food ever?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I loved it so much! The bang bang shrimp and crab cakes were amazing and i loved my Ahi tuna. Our waiter was nice and i loved the ambience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Island
“Pleasing food, pleasing atmosphere, friendly and courteous service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Don't miss the bang, bang shrimp--but all the dishes we have sampled have been winners; there is also a lively bar and a pleasant selection of wines by the glass