“Great Drinks and Entertainment” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #99 of 3,168 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Drinks and Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We sat outside on the patio, sipped on delicious cocktails while listening to a singing steal drum player... it was quite lovely. The food was good too.

Visited September 2013

“Good Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The service was great and the food was good. The main problem I had is instead of getting my chicken quesadilla, I received a lobster and shrimp quesadilla. I only took a two bites, but I am intolerant to fish. If someone with severe allergies had gotten this, it could have been bad.

Visited September 2013
“A nice evening out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We visited with extended family and a party of 7 of us really enjoyed the food, the great service and exotic cocktails. The atmosphere didn't feel at all phoney and the live music outside was a nice touch.

Recommended for a great evening out...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“We'll go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband. Friends of ours dined the night before and they had a steel drum player on the deck and I really wanted to listen to it. Well I call up the Bahama Breeze on Vineland. Hostess was clueless to what a steel drum was. And to the time the entertainment was available outside on the patio. Overlooked her lack of knowledge of her place of employment and the entertainment offered to guests.

There was no place to sit outside. Everyone was there to stay for a while. So we went inside to eat. Server was prompt. Food was piping hot. Drinks were good.

My lighter portion was massive. Quantity control needs to be adj. I had enough on my lighter portion to feed a family of 3.

My husbands ribs looked delicious. I was worried if I asked for a bite I might get stabbed with a fork. :D

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dunnellon, Florida
“Always good & reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a group of 6 including 2 children. All of the adults had at least 1 alcoholic beverage and the total bill was under $100.00. Bahama Breeze has great ambience, service, quality selections and is fairly priced. I always return here when in Orlando, if nothing else than for the Aruba Red draft beer.

• Visited September 2013