“Not the value we expected” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cattleman's Steakhouse

Cattleman's Steakhouse
8801 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819-9320 (Central Business District)
Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #1,779 of 3,046 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Delicious Steaks and Seafood in a fun, casual, Country/Western restaurant right on beautiful International Drive in Orlando. We are located in comfortable walking distance of hundreds of hotels, shops and attractions and offer the best menus, patio, live country/western DJ and a staff that is unbelievable! Our Manager will go out of his way to please you! Come on in a give us a try, you'll like it, I promise!
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Not the value we expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Pros: Service was good and fast
Cons :Stakes did not meet the expectations or justify their spicy prices

32% Recommend
Flitch Green
“Lovely Food, but wine pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I find they make many of the restaurants in the States to chilly indoors, so in the Cattleman we could at least get a lovely table under a gazebo. The family went for Spare Ribs and Steaks, all of which were very tasty, my big objection however is the pric eof the wines which carry a huge mark-up and then on top of that they add an 18.5% service charge... so very cheecky! This was distasteful so wont go back!

Birmingham UK
“Nice food, adequate service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Starter: onion soup was delicious. Covered will melted cheese. Very tasty. Chowder soup was also very nice. We were given two small slices of bread.
Main: 10oz fillet. Cooked perfectly, nice touch to be asked to cut into it to ensure it was right for me. Served with plenty of fries. I ordered sauteed onions to go with it which were $4, a lot for what you get but they were nice. My partner had salmon. Served piping hot and seared well on both sides and tender in the middle. This was served with rice and the presentation was good.
Service: very fast but this may be because the restaurant was not busy. The server was attentive but gave the impression she did not want to be there.
Overall: a nice meal and would go back.
Cost: $89 with two drinks.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“ABYSMAL...........AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

In short looks the part from outside nothing special inside. My wifes fillet was the size of a burger and my ribeye was 50% fat. She had 19 fries and lucky me had 22 ! No other sides ie brocolli,onions, etc with meal all extra. Staff uninterested, bad atmosphere and filthy toilets with sink hanging off wall and no soap. Total with 2 beers $107 !!! First time all holiday I havent left a tip. I,m still here in Orlando, I just couldnt wait to slag this dump off ! Do yourself a favour and steer well clear.

Bohemia, New York
“Wow! Great reccomendation from out hotel to eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Front desk at nearby Hyatt told us this place was real good. He was right on! Inside had that western lodge look, very spacious too. We ate on the front patio, also very big. Our server Matt was terrific, and our food was well sized and delicious. Went with the Ribeye, and Mahi. Son had burger and mac and cheese. Good wine and beer, and I loved the Onion soup. Easily a Top 25 lifetime dining experience for ambience and food quality. Highly recco!