“Very slow service, kept trying to sell us expensive dishes” 2 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Delicious Steaks and Seafood in a fun, casual, Country/Western restaurant right on beautiful International Drive in Orlando. We are located in comfortable walking distance of hundreds of hotels, shops and attractions and offer the best menus, patio, live country/western DJ and a staff that is unbelievable! Our Manager will go out of his way to please you! Come on in a give us a try, you'll like it, I promise!
Camberley
“Very slow service, kept trying to sell us expensive dishes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to this restaurant for my husbands 40th birthday. We just wanted something simple for the kids and us. Kids menu is very limited. My youngest had a burger, my eldest had a small rack of ribs but didn't like the coating. I had a rump steak and my husband had a T bone. The server kept trying to up sell to us, and kept suggesting Chateaubriand at about $45 each, and wouldn't drop it. It got quite annoying when all we wanted were a couple of steaks. After she finally took the hint that we didn't want anything other than steak, we placed our order. 50 minutes later, and after chasing several times, our food arrived. Food was very average, steaks were dry and fries a bit overcooked. Went home very disappointed, and wished we had gone somewhere else. Two kids meals and two steaks and fries and a couple of drinks came to $118. Not impressed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Don't Go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Parking lot was empty on Mother's Day-should have been warning! No one in restaurant, another warning. Cold soup along with wilted salad was served. Sent soup back, kept salad. Had a feeling to just get up and leave, should have. Porterhouse 4two was terrible-tasted old and cooked wrong. Broccoli was cold, shrimp was undercooked and the only thing decent were garlic mashed potatoes and coca cola. We were only billed for salad and coke-but it was still too much. Server was preoccupied with moving to a new home(?) apt, or something spending a lot of time on a laptop near the bar. My husband was generous but I would not have even tipped. Never again & will not hesitate to tell all.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Good food, nice service, Kids Eat Free with Card but.. EXPENSIVE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Good Food, but not worth twice the price to Tony Romas! Quality good but not excellent. Serivce was plesant and so was the faciites and the cow hides etc. Over priced and better places to eat really!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Poor for i-drive and over priced dont go!!! Go Charley's :)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

For i-drive this was very poor. My steak was fatty and looked like pork not beef ?? I sent it back they changed it to a fillet, I ordered Medium it came out rear and I mean like jelly it was ruff, and I like a bloody steak it was just too much. At the end of the day it was very poor for the price considering you can go to Charley's pay the same and have an awesome meal or Texas de Brazil.

Leicester
“Nice steak good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Really friendly good service you get what you pay for the steak was yum my husbands bit was massive but mine was smaller due to a large bit a fat but the rest very tasty! Price not bad. Children's menu good my daughter liked it.

• Visited April 2013