“Perfection!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Your journey to complete serenity awaits. Situated in the heart of the Hyatt Regency Orlando on the Pool level of the Regency Tower, The Spa is the perfect place to discover the ultimate in relaxation-from the inside, out. Our spacious sanctuary, with its peaceful sounds, inviting colors and soft lighting, has been specially created to surround you in tranquility and envelop you in calm. Begin with a stress-melting indoor or outdoor massage. Then, be sure to indulge yourself in a European facial or body wrap before completing your Orlando spa experience with a visit to our full-service salon. Want to take a piece of The Spa home? Our very own signature organic body care line and richly scented lotions are available to guests of this Florida spa. No one should have to sacrifice their fitness regime just because they are away from home. See what The Fitness Center has to offer during your stay or membership.
“Perfection!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great hotel....beautiful inside and outside...the staff was absolutely amazing ... We came with 17 people...they accomadated us with ease and grace...I would highly recommend this hotel and revisit anytime I'm in Orlando!!!!

Visited August 2013

Boston, MA
9 attraction reviews
“Oasis from business trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Spa itself is not enormous but it quite nice.
Separate female and male locker rooms with all necessary amenities. Whirlpool in each locker room as well as steam room and showers.

Staff was extremely nice and makes you feel comfortable. I had the signature mango and ginger scrub and massage. Was really nice. There is a small grotto/mineral pool area outside which is nestled in between the buildings so it is private and cozy. Two mineral pools. Everything was well kept and clean. They even ordered lunch for me. Was a treat to be pampered while on a hectic business trip. I would go back again.

Visited June 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Spa Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I visited the spa the Saturday before Mother’s Day. And believe me it was a treat. I arrived a couple of hours early so I could enjoy the pools before my treatments. I opted for the spafinder deal pick two for $150. I chose the 50-minute Gentle Swedish Massage with a hot stone add-on for $15 and the 50-minute Pina Colada Pedicure and Orange Blossom Manicure. I really enjoyed exploring the hotel, but spent most of my time at the spa. I loved sitting outside of the serenity pools, which was a major draw for me. I actually opted to travel here instead of going to a spa locally, and with the deal, it was a better deal even with the extra gas mileage. The pools were great, I scooted over to the corner in the shade and let my hand rest over the side in the waterfall. The massage was great very relaxing. The therapist even spent a couple of minutes afterwards showing me some stretches for my shoulders. The only criticism is that during the massage I could hear people talking outside of the room, whether they were guests or employees I couldn’t tell, but I remember thinking it was distracting and that maybe relaxing music could have been just a bit louder so I could hear it instead of them talking. Afterwards the therapist walked me back to the lounge area, thanking me for my visit. I sat there for a few thinking that someone would come to get me for my mani/pedi, when they didn’t, not wanting to loose time in case I was wrong, I went on ahead upstairs. They had a large group come in that morning and were running late. That would explain why when I called on my way over to confirm my appointments I was on hold for about 20-25 minutes. When I called earlier in the week they answered much more promptly. Let me say I was VERY impressed with the mani/pedi. The orange blossom scrub they used smelled delicious to say the least. It smelled so YUM! When the technician began my manicure she whipped out a sealed sanitized packet of tools. You know when you go to the dentist they peel open the plastic package of sanitized tools to use, it was like that except manicure tools. For the pedicure the technician brought out the foot file sans the actual file material on each side, she then put a fresh filing strip on each side, it had a sticky back and went on each side like a sticker. During the pedicure the ladies next to me that were done were offered their fingernail files and buffers to take home. And when they were done their technicians began scrubbing the footbaths out right away with cleaner. It was definitely a treat to go, and nice that the experience including a getaway atmosphere, the serenity pools (there was also a sauna and a whirlpool in the locker rooms you could use), more than just in for your services and out when your done.