“Excellent value and experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
yorkshire
“Excellent value and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Recently visited with my children and their partners, it was their first experience of a churrascaria and they loved it.
The food was of excellent quality, the salad bar was fresh with a good selection but you go here for the delicious skewers of meat!
Service was excellent right from entering and the guys bringing the skewers round were friendly, helpful and amusing - they also appeared every few minutes with new selection, so hard to turn any down.
Overall great value, we even used a discount coupon, and an entertaining delicious experience for less than £20 each

us
“Not a Bad Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Not having been to Brazil I didn't know what to expect from this type of restaurant. I read previous reviews from Brazilians that were all over the place so I just jumped in. Service is wonderful and the meat is plentiful and delivered table-side quickly - chicken, pork, and PLENTY of beef, mostly sirloin. I found the meat flavorful and tender for the most part (some of the chunks were a little tough). A little salty with the garlic flavored pieces but good. Don't eat any beef past medium though. Well-done just sucks all the flavor no matter where it's prepared.

I appreciated that meat could be served without bacon and there were chicken sausage options available. The cold buffet had a decent selection since most customers come for the meat. I ate the most excellent eggplant that I've ever had. As previously recommended, don't fill up on the cold buffet if you're there for meat. I got rice from the hot buffet since the beans had pork.

The server recommended a chocolate dessert that's a consistency somewhere between caramel and chocolate pudding topped with chocolate sprinkles. It was pretty good.

It was a nice experience and the staff guided me extremely well and very respectfully.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
newark
“not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

upon driving around we found this place, and since my husband and I are portuguese we decided to try it out....upon walking in we were greeted by a friendly waitress who told us it was a rodizio place only, but never mentioned price of Rodizio buffet. ( it wasnt a problem for us, but for some it might) and this is the only thing they serve..no menus. the salad bar was pretty small, and many fruit flies around it, which it was a turn off for me...the black beans were pretty nasty tasting, but the sliced roasted potatoes were very good...the Rodizio was ok, but continuously the same meat over and over, not much selection..I've been to rodizios where they bring out different kinds of meats... the rodizio carver was pretty consistent and kept coming every 3-4 minutes, but always same meat.....the cheesy bread was good....2 adults 1 child 2 cokes and a guarana was $85.00 and they do add tip already....for $85 would def eat better someplace else....

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced cheap food!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Very far from a good Brazilian steakhouse! DON'T RECOMMEND AT ALL!!! Meat was very bad!!! Don't go!!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Come hungry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I really cant say enough good things about this restaurant. First of all, make sure you come hungry! They have a salad bar like most brazilian steakhouses and the meat just keeps coming. Everything was cooked to perfection and the staff was incredible. They really took care of us and our waitress was really personable. If you want a brazillian steakhouse save some money and experience this awesome awesome awesome restaurant!