“Always Good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: German
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been to WDW three times, and each time have been to the Biergarten. This was the first time, though, that I was old enough to drink, so I got some beer. I've been to Germany twice, and while I can say that Biergarten captures the essence of German cuisine, it does not bring it to Epcot unchanged. The schnitzel is pork, not veal. I don't know if that's because they don't think most Americans will eat veal, or what. It's still good, but veal would be better. I kind of think they'd be better off if they just made it something similar to Akershus, where there is an appetizer buffet, an a la carte entree, and a family style dessert. I think it'd bring up the quality of the food. All in all, though, a good place.

The entertainment and ambiance is always great, and really takes it from an okay buffet, to an Epcot staple.

Visited June 2013