“Kimonos Knows” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kimonos

Kimonos
1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, Orlando, FL 32830-8429 (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-934-1609
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
New England
“Kimonos Knows”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Kimonos knows how to make delicious sushi and provide a fun karaoke time and we've enjoyed both experiences for years. Meaghan is fantastic - she helps to make Kimonos special!

• Visited October 2013

“Amazing Meagan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I love to try new and exciting foods. My experience was awesome. Everyone at Kimonos was polite and very professional. You get treated as if you are royalty. The food is awesome and Meagan is great with different combinations. All my wife and I have to do is just tell her what we like or want if that might be shrimp or chicken and she comes out with a gorgeous dinner for us. Great flavor, great spices, meat is tender not overdone. My wife and I love Kimonos! My wife like to go every Friday since they have karaoke and we invite our friends too come with us too. The more the merrier I say. Thank you Meagan for everything and for being so awesome. You represent Kimonos in an excellent way.

• Visited December 2013
“Fabulous Meagan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I do not like sushi but I was so impressed with the service and the knowledge that Meagan had given myself and my husband. She put together a dinner for myself and my husband that was out of this world. I cannot rave enough about Kimonos. All the servers are sweet and very kind to us and after 9 pm they have karaoke which we love. It's like having a party every Friday night. I love being pampered and made to feel like a princess. Disney is full of awesome surprises!! We love you Meagan and thank you for making Jerry and myself feel like family. It's great to go to Kimonos after having a rough week in the real world. Gotta love Disney and we are so fortunate that it only takes us 30 minutes to arrive there.

• Visited December 2013
“A true gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Came here to grab basic sushi and a cocktail at the bar. Cajun roll was awesome. Great flavor using crawfish. Best roll I've ever had.Travis the bartender was great. Staying for several nights and plan on eating here daily.

• Visited January 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
“Good food, service poor - then Karaoke!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great sushi and sake was let down by dour service and then Karaoke firing up! I quite like Karaoke but there is a time and a place for it!

Visited January 2014