“Great food , excellent service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
7525 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819 (Doctor Phillips)
+1 407-363-7262
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with 10-13 species of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features mid-western aged steaks cooked over a natural wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Great food , excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Dined here this evening with some newly made friends. Was introduced to stone crab and loved it. Other appetizers of crab cakes, calamari and shrimp went down very well. I have never been a huge fan of seafood but am now a convert , my main course fish was perfectly cooked and the flavours well balanced. The service was efficient and friendly and completed what was a great experience all round. I would definitely recommend this restaurant .

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Orlando, Florida
“Best food and service ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Our waiter Kristopher was awesome! If the manager or Kristopher himself is reading this, I just want you guys to know this resturant rocks! P.S. Kristopher, it's the two kids that got all the sushi on 1/31/14

Winnipeg
“Excellent Excellent Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

All you can eat shrimp, Bottle of fine wine, and an awesome girlfriend, what more can a guy ask for?? Well the service was top notch, the food was excellent... My GF had the stone crab, and I had the shrimp. Excellent. The shrimp kept on coming, I had to stop the waiter!! We will go back again when in Orlando!!! Thanks again guys for saving our gift card in the safe for us for when we came!!!

Enfield, Connecticut
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We went to this restaurant because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor. We had reservations and were seated immediately. Our server, Jason, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We started with a crab cake and the Coast to Coast Oyster plate. The crab cake had a mango salsa and was fresh and wonderful. The oysters were wonderful. It was interesting to taste the difference in the different oysters. I had the Barramundi in buerre blanc and brie. This was excellent. My husband had the Hawaiian Trigger fish which was outstanding. The manager stopped by our table twice. He gave us a sample of the Crab Louis which was divine. After dinner, he came back to ensure our meal was wonderful. He gave us a shortbread cookie to take with us. The meal was incredible. The ambiance is lovely. Impeccable service.

Central Florida, Florida
“Great food, sushi and best calamari!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have to say I love coming to Moonfish , they have a great selection of fish,sushi .great calamari.
My son order a kids burger, best burger ever.
As well if you are looking for a happy hour they have a great selection of appetizer 1/2 off as well on drink.
Bottom line I would recommend Moon Fish to any one.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere