“Great for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #227 of 3,180 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Olivia's Cafe, a casual restaurant at Disney's Old Key West Resort, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specializing in home-style American cuisine—comfort food with a Key West influence.Start the day with a sweet breakfast special at Olivia's Cafe: Banana Bread French Toast. Lunchtime favorites center on comfort food like cheeseburgers and pasta. For dinner try specialties such as conch chowder, coconut-encrusted mahi mahi, and slow-roasted prime rib. Dishes are served a la carte.As breezy and relaxed as Key West itself, Olivia's Cafe invites you to have a leisurely lunch beneath the wicker fans turning slowly over the tables and chairs. Or during fair weather, dine al fresco on the patio. Don't forget to satisfy your sweet tooth with Olivia's celebrated key lime tart.
Louisville, KY
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2007

I've seen so many bad reviews of this place, I was almost afraid to try it. We stayed a couple nights at Disney's Old Key West and this is the sit down restaurant for that resort.

It was our last morning there and we were heading out to Tampa as soon as we finished eating, so we wanted to sit and enjoy ourselves. I've got to say that the food was wonderful! I had the chocolate mango french toast and it was like nothing else I've ever had! Sweet but not heavy. Oh man was it good! My husband had pancakes and those were really good as well.

The service was not great. Not Disney quality anyway. But it was tolerable.

I have no idea about lunch or dinner, but breakfast was very enjoyable. I'll go back in a heart beat.