“Don't bother” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #227 of 3,178 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Olivia's Cafe, a casual restaurant at Disney's Old Key West Resort, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specializing in home-style American cuisine—comfort food with a Key West influence.Start the day with a sweet breakfast special at Olivia's Cafe: Banana Bread French Toast. Lunchtime favorites center on comfort food like cheeseburgers and pasta. For dinner try specialties such as conch chowder, coconut-encrusted mahi mahi, and slow-roasted prime rib. Dishes are served a la carte.As breezy and relaxed as Key West itself, Olivia's Cafe invites you to have a leisurely lunch beneath the wicker fans turning slowly over the tables and chairs. Or during fair weather, dine al fresco on the patio. Don't forget to satisfy your sweet tooth with Olivia's celebrated key lime tart.
Portsmouth
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

We stayed at Old key west and booked a meal here.
this was our worse meal in 2 weeks!!

the kids menu is limited and my daughter asked for fruit instead of apple or carrot as a side with her pizza. When we came to order desserts my daughter was told she couldn't have a dessert as teh fruit with her pizza was her dessert!!! (she was upset by this!!)
the service was slow and the food was small portions and tastless. Never again!!

“Olivia's at Old Key West...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2009

Olivia's at Old Key West is wonderful. We love their Breakfast Potatoes when we stay at the resort! Cant wait to go back!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“pretty good food, nice setting, so-so service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2007

I came here with my parents in August 2007. I'm a Disney fan, so I was curious to check out this fairly new hotel and its restaurant. The restaurant decor was absolutely charming. They did a wonderful job at creating a sense of small-town Key West charm. Disappointingly, I wasn't very pleased with our waiters. They were friendly, but made a mistake with my drink, and then brought me the wrong sandwich.

The food was all fairly tasty, diner-esque fare. We were there for lunch, so the menu had mostly sandwiches. My Cuban sandwich was great, and everyone else in my party was pleased with their sandwich as well. The fruit salad with honey sauce wasn't as great as it sounded on the menu. All in all, it was a perfectly pleasant lunch, but we did feel like it was overpriced for what was essentially diner food, and the service wasn't quite up to Disney standards.

Louisville, KY
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2007

I've seen so many bad reviews of this place, I was almost afraid to try it. We stayed a couple nights at Disney's Old Key West and this is the sit down restaurant for that resort.

It was our last morning there and we were heading out to Tampa as soon as we finished eating, so we wanted to sit and enjoy ourselves. I've got to say that the food was wonderful! I had the chocolate mango french toast and it was like nothing else I've ever had! Sweet but not heavy. Oh man was it good! My husband had pancakes and those were really good as well.

The service was not great. Not Disney quality anyway. But it was tolerable.

I have no idea about lunch or dinner, but breakfast was very enjoyable. I'll go back in a heart beat.