“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 3,176 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Mid-Atlantic
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We ate here again this year. This is the best place to eat for a surf & turf meal. The filet was cooked to perfection & so was the lobster! The appetizer mussels are so delicious. Th almond crusted cheesecake was to die for. The service is top-notch. The entire staff cares about service & quality. It really shows. They have a super attentive bartender.She was alot of fun.It is a very welcoming restaurant. Can't wait to return.

Orlando, Florida
“I could do this forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Narcoossee Restaurant is found by the lake-side of the Grand Floridian at the the Disney World, Florida. The setting alone is enough to swoon you over the top. The restaurant's main feature is lobster, BUT is not limited to seafood. dishes. They prepare their lobster with an innovative "slow cooking" process to retain all its juices, and avoid the rubbery bite you sometimes experience on an overcooked lobster. Although Narcoossee is also known for their signature dessert dish of almond crusted cheese cake with lambard cherry sauce, you MUST try their Ozark apple cake (inspired by the Ozark apples), served with caramelized apples and cranberries - it is to die for! What more can I say?

• Visited December 2010
St. Catharines, Canada
“Dissapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

Our waiter was Amer, from Germany, and Rin and I both really liked him. I’ve been looking forward to this meal since we ate here in 2009. We both ordered Chocolate Milkshakes to drink, but it turned out they’d been changed to Chocolate Smoothies. They were nothing like the fabulous milkshake I had had in 2009, but they were acceptable.
We placed the rest of our orders, and were brought some Sourdough Bread. It was ok, but a little crustier that I’d prefer, and I’m a huge fan of crusty bread. I’m also not a big fan of sourdough.
Then came the appetizers. Rin had the Lump Crab Cakes, and thought they were good, but that she’d had better elsewhere. I had the Rhode Island Calamari, and this is where I think exhaustion caught up to me. Nothing seemed right. First off, I had asked for it with Garlic Toast, which they didn’t do. Second, the calamari had rings and tentacles, and I don’t like the tentacles. Third, it just didn’t taste good. But again, I may have just been over tired.
Next came our mains. I had really wanted the Tanglewood Farms Chicken Breast with Bacon Vinaigrette that was recently taken off the menu. I asked the Club Level concierge to call ahead to request it, but she said it would be best just to ask our server. They didn’t have any Bacon Vinaigrette, so no chicken for me. I had the Grilled Filet Mignon instead, cooked Medium. The menu online says that it comes with Potato Gratin, but mine came with Roasted Potatoes and Vegetables. I can’t remember if I requested that, or if that’s how it comes now. It was ok, but nothing spectacular. I feel that I had much better steak later in the trip.
Rin had the Surf and Turf which she enjoyed. She felt the lobster was quite good, but that she too had better steak later in the trip.
Finally, dessert. We were both full at this point, so got the desserts to go. We never ate them since we were always full from everything else we ate.
Final Thoughts
Am I Glad I Ate Here? - Despite the fact that I was disappointed with the meal, I am glad I ate here. Basically, it gave me closure, and the knowledge that I won’t be going back any time soon. I’ll always treasure my first meal here, but I feel that it’s just not worth it to go back.
Would I Go Back? - Well, again, no. At least, not any time soon.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Voorhees, New Jersey
“wow, again....will never skip a trip here on a visit to WDW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

The service, ambiance, food, and magic were the epitome of Disney. We were treated to champagne for our anniversary and the food was marvelous. I had Mahi-Mahi encrusted in crab meat, which was delicious. My wife had the filet mignon, she loved it. The servers were very receptive to gluten intolerance and we had no issues. Our waitress was wonderful!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Don't Waste $64 on the Surf and Turf and go for the Steamed Whole Maine Lobster.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

I ordered the Surf & Turf and its not worth $64.00. However, others at the table ordered the Maine Lobster and its a very fresh Lobster and they crack it for you. Almond-crusted Cheesecake is the best dessert at Walt Disney. Also, don't forget to order the french press coffee yum. Its the only place I know at Disney were they make real coffee.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere