“Don't bother.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,041 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Largo, Florida
“Don't bother.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We were very excited to give it a try. The food just want that good. :(. I had a hamburger ordered medium, it was served very well done. The kids chicken was over cooked. And my husband had fish that was short on flavor. We had a coupon from our hotel that was taken and never applied yo the bill. Will not go back.

Visited December 2012

NYC
“Great as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Pumpkin ravioli was out of this world! Portions are huge and always delicios. Their Macadamia Nut Crusted Breast of Chicken is always a good choice.

Visited November 2012
“I wanted a great experience in a fancy place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I like to try different restaurants and in this case my girlfriend and I decided to have a dinner on 12/16/2012 at the Wolfgang Puck restaurant in Disney - Orlando. We were seated in the dining room and order our meal. I understand the price could be high, but if the experience is good I am fine with that. My girlfriend ordered the half chicken and I got the fillet. Mine was fine, but her chicken was cold and the mash potatoes were dry. I use to work in a restaurant myself and understand this could happen, but when you wait 40 minutes to get your meal (I understand that evening why the wait was long, the machine was not working correctly and did not send the ticket to the kitchen). I do believe the person who runs the food should check and be sure the food comes out fine. I understand this can happen in any restaurant, but when you are a well know place people working there should be sure it does not happen. One more thing, since i do not want this review just to be negative, because of the wait, at the time we got the check the "second" waiter removed the charges on the glasses of wine we ordered, that was nice. Waiting could happen, but the waiter should have informed us, we saw the waiter in the beginning for the order and that is it.... (People like to know why they wait so long trust me). At this point and sorry about that, but I will never recommend this place for the price you pay it should be better than the experience we had. By the way my name is Faouzi Y.......

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Falls Church, Virginia
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellent service and food. Large portions and delicious bread to start your meal. We were given complimentary glasses of champagne to celebrate our honeymoon by the manager!

Milton, Delaware
“Great Butternut Squash Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I thought the atmosphere was very nice. It was not crowded the afternoon we went there for Lunch. My Husband had the Chichen pesto salal sandwich. It was very tasty. We founf oug the rool was actually a small pizza dough backed then cut in half and stuffed with the chicken salad. Very different. I ah the butternut squash soup with was a large bowl and it was delishous. I could have eaten another bowl. I was pleased with the Restaurant and our choices. I would definitely go there again. We had eaten at the Express when we were there last year and was also very pleased with the service and the food.

• Visited December 2012