“GREASY Breakfast!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Spoodles - CLOSED

Spoodles
2101 N. Epcot Resorts Blvd, Disney's BoardWalk, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Bar Harbor, Maine
“GREASY Breakfast!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2007

I usually try and start out with a positive note but there is none for this restaurant! The food is greasy! The waitress got my order wrong and never came back to fix it! I had to flag her down and remind her that I did not get what I was missing! Everything that we had (pancakes,eggs,etc) was greasy! You could taste the grease too! I would NOT recommend this to anyone!!

38% Recommend
East Haven, Connecticut
“Spoodles: Authentic Mediterranean Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2007

What most people have to keep in mind is that Disney is all about attention to detail and keeping accommodations, attractions and restaurants as authentic to their origins as they can. When you think about authentic Mediterranean cuisine think Spoodles on Disney’s Boardwalk

After we stewed over the diverse menu of tastes from countries like Italy, Spain and Greece we decided that we would make our visit as authentic as possible and just order a few tapas. We ordered a four-cheese flatbread, fried calamari, margherita flatbread with beef slices, hummus and Mediterranean dips. Each of us also ordered a drink; Kathy ordered the Blue Spoodle, Theresa had a beer while Allison and I recommend a glass of the Tempranillo wine.

I found that the food at Spoodles was both unique and delicious, not to mention as authentically Mediterranean as food can be in central Florida. I would say that if you are planning on dining at Spoodles don’t go there expecting to taste the usual flavors from America, but rather to keep an open mind (and pallet) and experience how wonderful the rest of the world can taste.

tampa
“A quality restaurant down the tubes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2007

Spoodles and its take out window for pizza and meatball subs used to be the highlight of our family visit to Disney Boardwalk. They even used to have an outstanding Breakfast Buffet and a 'make your own' pizza at the table.The menu has been scalped with the few remaining items either tasteless or overspiced !!! The pizza was of the Dominos variety only $3.75 A SLICE. The yelling of the food orders is hardly entertaining. Don't waste your money here. Eat all your meals at the Boardwalk Bakery fresh and delicious.

Montclair, New Jersey
“Try the French restaurants in Epcot instead”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2007

First to note: breakfast is much, much better than dinner.

Apparently it was the first day with a new menu and perhaps, new chef? Our server was harried, though friendly. The bread was not simply not warm, but cold--- very strange, and awful. One wonders if anyone at Disney travels to the myriad of places which serve excellent food to large numbers of travelers. Spoodles did not. My son's steak was fatty and inedible. My pasta was edible, though not enjoyable. I would suggest skipping Spoodles and be sure to have a reservation at one of the French restaurants in Epcot center.

South Florida
“Worst Disney Dinner, eat a can of beans instead!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2006

I was shocked at the lack of quality at this Disney restaurant. My son's meal came with a side of spoiled, fermented fruit and another side of dried out green beans garnished with someone's blonde hair strand.

When I told our waitress about it, she did NOTHING! She just walked away annoyed.

The prices are above-average and when we asked for our son's meal to be adjusted, she refused to do so because she said that it would be "too difficult" to remove the spoiled fruit.

Because it was the first night of our trip and we were exhausted, we didn't push the issue with a manager. I regret that now! It was too expensive to throw the $7 down the toilet.