“Not too much to choose from on the menu...if you like white beans then you'll like Spoodles. Everything has white...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Spoodles - CLOSED

Spoodles
2101 N. Epcot Resorts Blvd, Disney's BoardWalk, Orlando, FL 32830 (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2007

Not too much to choose from on the menu...if you like white beans then you'll like Spoodles. Everything has white beans.

38% Recommend
Ontario
“Decent food for post Epcot late dining”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2007

Recently dined at Spoodles with a group of 8 altogether. It was around 10pm as we had visited Epcot together after a day at the PDMA 2007 conference. We ate some snacks and had some wine at the Food & Wine festival in Epcot and then watched Illuminations and went over to the Boardwalk. I chose Spoodles on behalf of the group and wish I had chose the Flying Fish Cafe instead.

The reception staff were very pleasant and friendly and our waitress was very helpful, friendly and informative on drinks, the menu, good choices etc.

People were generally happy with their food. Don't get me wrong - the food was good. The issue with Spoodles to me is that they are marketed as a Mediterrean cuisine restaurant but I think they are too conservative with their interpretation and as a result come up short of my expectations. The combination of good food but short of expectations and good wait staff gets them a Neutral/Average combination in my book.

I had the Oak-fired Steak Kabobs with multigrain pilaf, balsamic red onions and harissa - decent food but not as bold as I would have expected.

Despite the later time of night, the restaurant was clean, the staff was friendly and the food was fresh so do not let the fact that it is late deter you from dining. Spoodles is ok for dining but Flying Fish Cafe is a better choice in my opinion.

Dallas
“Love Spoodles for Breakfast (Last Visit Average)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2007

We have had breakfast at Spoodles for breakfast at least 4 times during 3 trips to Disney World over the last year.

3 of the 4 experiences were really great! The coffee was great, the breakfast really delicious and the atmosphere really nice - a mixed Mediterranean decor that we really like.

The prices seem to be much more reasonable than many other sit-down restaurants at Disney, and since we usually stay at the Boardwalk this is great option for us.

I will say that our last experience (October, 2007) was not very good. We chalked it up to the fact that we were practically the first customers in the restaurant in the morning and that can sometimes mean that everything isn't really ready to make the best possible food.

All the other times we have been to Spoodles for breakfast were really great. We will go again next time and make sure we give it some time for the restaurant to get up and running before we eat. Hopefully things have not just simply gone down hill since our last visit, in April 2007.

Orlando, Florida
“Lots of Potential, But Not Very Good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2007

I agree with the last review. Spoodles is located on Disney's Boardwalk. It's a simple restaurant where you are served. The kitchen is open so you can see your food being made. I dined there while here on training, staying at the Dolphin Hotel. See my review of that place!

Anyway - the menu itself looks very appetizing. Mediterranean steak, poultry, fish dishes. It smells good when you walk in, with open fired-brick ovens.

The Greek Salad was good, and the bread with the olive oil spread was good as well. I ordered the steak-kabobs at the advice of the waiter. I ordered it medium-well and they were cooked very very well done. It smelled good, but the curry-based sauce was bland.

The waiter was nice, but took forever to bring my food. It was just me dining, so it was not a large order! I had to ask repeatedly for my tea to be refilled. And then my waiter disappeared for 20 minutes at the end of the meal. I finally had to ask another waiter to find my waiter.

The food is expensive, as one would expect at a Disney Resort. Steak-kabobs, greek salad, and an unsweet tea was $35. Kids are welcome - they have a kid's menu with pizza, kabobs, and grilled chicken, but it's $7.95.

I would not recommend this restaurant at this point. Instead, head into the Dophin hotel and eat a Shula's steakhouse.

Bar Harbor, Maine
“GREASY Breakfast!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2007

I usually try and start out with a positive note but there is none for this restaurant! The food is greasy! The waitress got my order wrong and never came back to fix it! I had to flag her down and remind her that I did not get what I was missing! Everything that we had (pancakes,eggs,etc) was greasy! You could taste the grease too! I would NOT recommend this to anyone!!