“Yummy Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Trastevere

Cafe Trastevere
825 N Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32803 (Central Business District)
(407) 839-0235
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Trastevere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,004 of 3,166 Restaurants in Orlando
Cross street: Granada Court
Orlando, Florida
“Yummy Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food was VERY delicious. I had the angel hair pasta with peas and bacon. Although it doesn't sound too special it was a great dinner that was perfectly flavored. For dessert I tried the Tiramisu, the Creme Brulee and the Canoli. While I was loving every bite of the Tiramisu and the Creme Brulee, I did not like the Canoli at all. The atmosphere was not bad. I sat outside and enjoyed the small cafe setting with Italian style music in the background. The restauraunt, however, did not have a large interior.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Good traditional Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have eaten here several times and find the food quite good. They have a varied menu although I generally order the calarmari appetizer and eggplant entree. Although they have outdoor seating it could use some sprucing up so we eat in the small but intimate dining room. Reasonably priced. Will go back again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Armonk, New York
“Anniversary Dinner at Trasteverde”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband & I went to dinner here tonight & found the food Amazing! It was by far the best Italian food we've had since moving here from N.Y. Everything was fresh,very good service, good portions,we can't wait to go back! Thank-you for a truly delicious dinner.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moses Lake, Washington
“Yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went to this restaurant because I found a group on coupon for over half off. We are in the mood for some Italian food and decided to go. They called and they had one table left for reservation. It was in a older home they had turned into a restaurant. The owner was extremely friendly and the service was good. They brought out fresh Italian bread with balsamic and amazing olive oil. It was very good we enjoyed everything we ate there. Especially loved the Mediterranean chicken it was so good. We also enjoyed the steak dish that we ordered. The sauce on it was to die for and it was extremely well cooked and flavorful. Our bellies were stuffed by the time we left and we were very happy. We did take three of our kids with us. It was fine to take our family but it seemed to be a little more upscale like a place for a nice date with the hubby. Our kids loved the food too.

Swampscott, Massachusetts
“Pleasant surprise with groupon opportunity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

.We found this place after searching for last minute groupon opportunities after a day of golf in Orlando. I will definitely return for the bread, olive oil and arugula salad alone. The bread was crusty and fresh, and the olive oil had that perfect little kick that I always enjoy. The arugula salad was fresh and lightly dressed, just like I make it at home - though admittedly, I always pick off the long stems. We enjoyed the mahi entree and surprise, surprise . . . it was actually mahi and not some other cheap fish substitution. I do wonder if the reviewer who exclaimed "never again" actually ate at the same place we did.

• Visited February 2014